• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 148
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 161
  • Total: 161
bhphotovideo
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Location web site

Started by DigiDiva, April 06, 2017, 02:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigiDiva

Has anyone seen the website www.locationscout.net ?

I happened upon it looking for good places to photograph in Mallorca.  Just thought I would bring it to peoples attention if they are wanting great locations if visiting somewhere new. I have been to mallorca several times but not really to photograph. Its time I dusted off the canon to gonna use Mallorca as the starting point.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

jinky

I just signed up with it recently for a trip but didn`t find much. Now they keep nagging me by email saying why haven`t I added my own favourite locations. Must get around to it sometime

DigiDiva

is it one of those PITA websites? Pain in the ....****?

Reinardina

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

DigiDiva

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.