• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 21
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 29
  • Total: 29
wex
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Why Can't I play in the Arcade tonight

Started by top totty, November 20, 2009, 06:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

top totty

Hi Mick what has happened? gone in the Arcade tonight and it said I need flash player and Java enabled, I was in earlier and everything ok, or am I being a little thick :(

Janet

picsfor

no point - it's not recording all the high scores  >:(

Alfonso_Frisk

http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Mick

Yep sorry, the arcade has thrown a wobbly.  :doh:  Might have to rip it out and re-install it.  ???  I'll try and sort it without killing the rest of the site.  :legit:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

greypoint

Mick

Quote from: greypoint on November 20, 2009, 07:49:10 PM
I've just used it with no problems

Thanks Sue.  I've done a sort of crude fix for the time being.  I'll have to remove it and upload the latest version as soon as I get some time.  I've got to make sure the modifications done to the old arcade will work with the new one first.  :P

My Gallery

OpenSea

picsfor

As per shout box - still not working here...

picsfor

top totty

Juist tried this morning, not wroking for me :(

I'm getting withdrawel symtoms I need my daily fix of this great arcade :)

picsfor

It's changed a bit in appearance - you have to go to arcade as normal - but then on the right side you will see through tabs/ options and one of them says 'show all games'

That's where you now click to get access to the games. Maybe not as convenient - but it is a working solution...

Mick

Quote from: picsfor on November 21, 2009, 10:34:50 AM
It's changed a bit in appearance - you have to go to arcade as normal - but then on the right side you will see through tabs/ options and one of them says 'show all games'

That's where you now click to get access to the games. Maybe not as convenient - but it is a working solution...

Andrew, I noticed that too.  Strange thing is, if I use the Cranium Red theme the games show without doing this.  ???  I can see this being a fun problem to sort out.  Remind me not to do a upgrade again.  :doh: :D

My Gallery

OpenSea

Mick

Hopefully the arcade should be working ok now.  Had a pretty hectic time getting the software to upgrade, but finally got there.  Thanks to jeza for building the skin mod for the arcade, and helping me correct the mess I made of the upgrade.  :-[

The site error log is throwing up one or two errors, not sure if this is actually causing problems for you the members.  If any of you are still having problems with the arcade could you please let me know in here please.  ;)

My Gallery

OpenSea

Mick

Quote from: admin on November 22, 2009, 11:12:04 PM
Hopefully the arcade should be working ok now.  Had a pretty hectic time getting the software to upgrade, but finally got there.  Thanks to jeza for building the skin mod for the arcade, and helping me correct the mess I made of the upgrade.  :-[

The site error log is throwing up one or two errors, not sure if this is actually causing problems for you the members.  If any of you are still having problems with the arcade could you please let me know in here please.  ;)

Would just like to add to this. 

A little tip to minimise problems submitting scores.  When game finishes or you decide to restart a game, don't use the back button on your browser, use the play button if it's visible, or click the arcade button again to reload the arcade.

If there are any game playing up in any way, this includes not saving the scores properly, then please post the name of the game, plus the problem or error it gives you.

Cheers.  :beer:

My Gallery

OpenSea

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.