• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 47
  • Total: 47
Wish
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Staw Bales

Started by Just Dave, August 26, 2010, 01:08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dave

I went out with a John Sunday , to find some Hay or straw bales, only found one field,With Straw Bales without black plastic wrappers, :(, Sky was just perfect for landscapes, for me anyway.

BW

Dave
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

alan1572

i have often thought about a shot like this but never got around to it, yours is well worth the effort, lovely shot
Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

picsfor

very nicely done Dave.

I've got a similar shot lined up - but with a train in the back ground. Sadly the weather is preventing me getting the shot, and knowing my luck the straw will be gone by the time the sun comes back  :'(

alan1572

is the shot hand held?
Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

Just Dave

Thanks Andrew, wow I bet a shot with a train especially if it was steam train would look fab, hope the sun comes out soon for you, I had to keep waiting between shots for the sun to peek out of the clouds,

Thanks Alan, no the shot was taken on a tripod
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Trickee

Both work well in colour and in black and white good shooting Dave :tup:

picsfor

Quote from: Just Dave on August 26, 2010, 01:22:17 PM
I bet a shot with a train especially if it was steam train would look fab,

Sadly the steam coming from our trains is that from the passengers when they have no where to sit or the service is not running at 100%  :-\
Oh yes - and drivers who have to travel like a common passenger during rush hour  :tup: :legit:

Just Dave

Thanks Trickee  :)

:2funny: Andrew

krennon

Great shot I think a lot of us aspire to get a great landscape shot and I think you nailed it nicely  :tup:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Just Dave

Thanks very Muchly Keith  :)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.