• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 40
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 28
  • Total: 28
wex
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

HAPPY NEW DECADE EVERYONE

Started by krennon, December 31, 2010, 07:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krennon

Designated driver tonight so I will toast the new year/decade with a glass of orange juice and lemonade but however you see it in a happy new year and decade to one and all.... :tup: :beer:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Oldboy

Shame, but you'll feel better tomorrow than the others.  ;D

Happy New year to you and all the others.  :tup:

Just Dave

Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Eileen

Mick

Happy new year to all members of CC.  :beer: :beer:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

picsfor

Yes, all the best for not only this year - but this decade.

Who, from those of us or who we know, will be turning pro in the next decade and making a living from what is currently a hobby?
OR just as importantly - who will be able to look back in 10 years time and think "god my photography was awful then - thank god i learned to take a decent photograph  :D"

alan1j

Yes Happy new year everyone.

The start of a new decade with lots of shots to be made.... :dance:

Rgds Alan1j

irv_b

Hope everyone had a great start to the new decade and this year they will fulfill all their wishes in the coming year :beer:
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.