• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 60
  • Total: 60
Wish
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

CHAT - WOOD OR STONE - Challenge May 30 to June 7 2015

Started by oggalily, June 05, 2015, 12:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oggalily

CHAT THREAD

Weekly competition – Saturday 30th May - Sunday 7th June 2015 - WOOD OR STONE

Interpret however you like.  As this has been posted late feel free to use anything you may have already taken from the beginning of the entry period. 

Pictures to be taken between the times above,
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59pm Monday 8th June 2015.
Poll will be up Tuesday 9th June 2015
Winner to be announced Saturday 13th June 2015

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to
Post a topic on, or before the Sunday following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc.)

Reinardina

I probably have something suitable I shot at the Isle of Wight, last weekend. I'll have a look.

Going to Holland for three weeks on the 11th though, so if I were to win, I will not be able to do the honours. In the unlikely event my shot is the winner, I hope the runner up will oblige.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Reinardina

kerbside

Went out today with the remit firmly in my head "WOOD & STEEL", found a pic i liked, took it only to find that the remit is "WOOD OR STONE" :uglystupid2:

Well at least i have a bit of wood in this so i think it will be my entry. Doh!!!!!

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

Reinardina

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

A quick walk in the woods only netted me a couple of shots and went for this one

Reinardina

Reinardina

At last a 'stone' entry too!

Good number of entries for a 'short notice' competition.

oggalily

Poll is up. Good number of entries this week for a late start!

I struggled a little with WillyP's entry since it is not in the gallery and was only an attachment to his post, but I think I have worked it out.  I was going to add it to the gallery myself, properly credited of course, but felt a little uneasy about this since it is not my own work. 

At any rate the PSA for this is for everyone to please upload your entry to the "Weekly Competition" gallery to make it easier for the poll setter to find your entry.  :)

Happy voting everyone and good luck to the participants.

WillyP

Sorry, the gallery refused it. I've reduced it in size and uploaded it now:

Reinardina

It's good to see you entering the competition Willy.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.