• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 45
  • Total: 45
aliexpress
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Hi Everyone

Started by Just Dave, March 12, 2010, 02:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dave

Hi Everyone

Ive just joined, I found out about this site from another togger Dave (Moderator), so thought Id Join. As you can guess my names Dave, I live in Chorley Lancashire, Ive been into photography since I was about 14yrs old, I mainly do Landscapes, Wildlife, macro, Urbex, looking forward to getting to know you all, Heres a couple of shots from me

Damnoen Saduak, Floating Market of a Floating Market Vendor Thailand

Dave

Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

picsfor

Welcome Dave 2. Some lovely pictures you have there and you certainly live in a great part of the country to get some great pictures.
Look forward to your future pictures and input.

Just Dave

Hi Andrew thanks for your welcome and your kind comments about my images.
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Simple

Welcome to CC.
You might be Just Dave, but your pics are certainly not Just Pictures. They are fabulous!
Hope to see loads more
Simon

Hinfrance

Welcome indeed.

Don't forget to have a go at the weekly competition.  ;)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Just Dave

Thank you Simon,Cheers for your comments about my images, looking forward to contributing soon

Just Dave

Hi Tringle WP, Im still just finding my way around the site at the moment thanks for the heads up on the comps

Mick

Hi Dave, and welcome to CC.

Any questions re: the site just shout.

Fantastic images you have posted.   8)  I love this one especially,

Rgrds

Mick AKA Admin AKA lurkalot  ;)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

anglefire

Welcome Dave,

Though, I don't think you belong here - your pictures are rubbish  ;D

No, seriously, stunning shots - as Mick said, the Dik Dik is special.
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Just Dave

Thanks very much Mick, thats a fully grown Dik Dik, they are the smallest breed of antelope, they stand just 15 inches tall, they mate for life, lovely big eyes. My wife (Julie)and myself fell in love with them, Julie wanted to bring one home with us LOL, one day we were sat under some bushes in a nature reserve in Bamburi Kenya, having a cig and getting out of the sun, and we saw one run past next thing another came sauntering on to a grassy patch we sat and watched for 15mins or so at times it was just feet from us, we didnt take any shots of it as we would rather just watch it going about its life, and didnt want to scare it off,

Just Dave

Quote from: anglefire on March 12, 2010, 07:39:49 PM
Welcome Dave,

Though, I don't think you belong here - your pictures are rubbish  ;D

No, seriously, stunning shots - as Mick said, the Dik Dik is special.

Thanks Mark LOL seems a very friendly forum

Jan Hagen

Welcome Dave, and yes you're right, it is a very friendly forum. Looking forward to some more great pictures. Cheers  :beer: Jan

Oldboy

Hi just Dave and welcome.  :tup:

Lots of cracking shot and love the Dik Dik.  ;D

irv_b

Fantastic set of shot there Dave  :tup: Although that does means you have a high standard to keep up to now ;D
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Just Dave

Hi Jan, Oldboy and irv_b, thanks for the welco0me and kind words

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.