• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 61
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 52
  • Total: 52
bhphotovideo
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

AND THE WINNER OF Serif MoviePlus X6 Competition THE WINNER IS --

Started by Mick, May 02, 2012, 07:38:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

Competion now closed

Software makers Serif have very kindly donated a copy of their very powerful Movie editing software to give away as a prize for our photo competition.   A copy of MoviePlus X6 valued at over £60.00 could be yours just by entering your images.  For full product information Click Here

To Enter all you need to do is upload a photo's (up to two photo's per entrant), to the Serif MoviePlus X6 Competition album in our gallery. 

The subject for the competition this time is Spring.
* (That's the season, not the wound springy one).

Rules
Subject = Spring.  *
Up to two pics per entrant.
Post processing is allowed.
Images must be your own work.
Image must be taken between, 1st and 31st of May 2012, and entered into the gallery album no later than the 9th June. (date extended because of a error on my part).
Judging will take place between the 9th and 16th of June.

Good luck everyone.  Below is a few details about the prize.

High Definition Video Editing Made Easy

Edit your videos with MoviePlus X6. Its powerful, yet easy-to-use, editing tools and studio-quality effects help you to create stunning movies in minutes. Burn HD videos to Blu-ray Disc™ or DVD, or upload your movies to the web and share them with friends, family, or the world.

• Everything you need!
  • Import and edit movies from anywhere
  • Easy drag-and-drop editing mode for beginners
  • Unlimited-track Timeline mode for advanced editing
  • Over 200 stunning effects and transitions
  • Export video for iPod®, iPad®, Facebook®, YouTube™ and more
  • Burn HD videos to Blu-ray Disc or DVD, straight from MoviePlus X6 – no other software required

Click Here for Full Software Details, and System Requirements.

Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Reinardina

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Mick

Quote from: Reinardina on May 02, 2012, 07:52:59 AM
Two or three entries Mick?

:-[  Doh, thanks R.  I even checked this before posting. :uglystupid2:   It's two entries per person.  ;)

My Gallery

OpenSea

Matthew

oohhhh........will defo enter this. I want to try and venture into video as a side project.....better get snapping......Good luck everyone!
Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Reinardina

Mick

Quote from: highlandscenics on May 03, 2012, 08:54:44 PM
oohhhh........will defo enter this. I want to try and venture into video as a side project.....better get snapping......Good luck everyone!

Quote from: Reinardina on May 04, 2012, 07:44:10 AM
I'll definitely have a go too.

Cool.  At least we'll have two competitors. lol..  Spread the word please, then we can have a proper competition. ;)  After this comp we'll run another one, I'll be giving away a copy of PhotoPlus x5, but after this if we don't have many people taking part I'll probably give the prize competitions a miss. We'll see how it goes.  ;)

My Gallery

OpenSea

Reinardina

Can't you promote it in an email to all members? Or don't you like that idea?

Once I've decided on which shots to enter, I'll give the comp a plug on Flickr.

Matthew

I've posted a link on my Facebook Page.....I got a few mates on there that are into Photography and a couple who are into filming.

Taking the Missus' (and my camera) to the local Wildlife park tomorrow. Lots of potential for a spring shot there as most of the wildlife are native species and no doubt will have young'uns....
Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Mick

Thanks to all that have tried to push this comp.   I'm amazed though, we've had very little response so far,  not one new registration from it this time.  I guess there's plenty of time yet though, so we'll see what happens.  ;)

My Gallery

OpenSea

Reinardina

Quote from: admin on May 09, 2012, 08:50:03 AM
Thanks to all that have tried to push this comp.   I'm amazed though, we've had very little response so far,  not one new registration from it this time.  I guess there's plenty of time yet though, so we'll see what happens.  ;)

So far only 45 views over my six photos on Flickr with a direct link to this page; a bit disappointing. I'll have to think of a different, and more 'attractive' photo that fits the theme. But let's not lose hope, maybe the photos will start a new life from the groups I put them in.

I don't personally want to advertise on DCM as this is my sanctuary from there! And I don't 'do' facebook or twitter.

Matthew

Talking of DCM....I cancelled my subscription to their magazine a while ago, I get an email today asking why?!!?......I felt a bit hacked off to be honest, even though the email was meant with good intentions, I feel that I dont have to explain my actions to anyone, nevermind a publication........

Reinardina

Quote from: highlandscenics on May 09, 2012, 10:59:29 PM
Talking of DCM....I cancelled my subscription to their magazine a while ago, I get an email today asking why?!!?......I felt a bit hacked off to be honest, even though the email was meant with good intentions, I feel that I dont have to explain my actions to anyone, nevermind a publication........

I know they do this sort of thing; trying to find out why you don't love them anymore. Would people ever rethink their decision and continue with their subscription? Like you, I'd be annoyed and even more determined not to go there anymore.

I'm going there (DCM) les and less, only, I did enter last week's comp so I'll have to return and do my ups and downs!

donoreo

Perhaps it is because the prize is movie editing software for a stills competition? I have something I can enter but I am honestly not interested in the prize.  Besides, do I need to be a resident of the UK or anything? 

Mick

Quote from: donoreo on May 09, 2012, 11:39:17 PM
Perhaps it is because the prize is movie editing software for a stills competition? I have something I can enter but I am honestly not interested in the prize.  Besides, do I need to be a resident of the UK or anything?

Very true Don, and I did think this myself at first.  But MoviePlus X6 can also be used to make slideshows etc from your stills, and a lot of stills cameras also shoot video.   

Remember the next comp I'll be giving away PhotoPlus X5.  ;)

My Gallery

OpenSea

jinky

I`ll be having a go when we get spring weather in Leeds! Been using Windows Liver Video maker / DVD maker for a couple of stills videos abd OK but like to see what Serif does and might nuy one anyaway if not lucky enough to win it.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.