• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 52
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 50
  • Total: 50
Wish
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Can anyone name this car?

Started by CML-1591, June 22, 2010, 11:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CML-1591

Me and my mate came across this and he quite likes it but doesn't know what it is (haha he is doing transport design and all)

Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

hevans

picsfor

i think it's an American car from the 70's or 80's.

But agree with H - Susan is about as close to naming it as i'm going to get.

Hinfrance

Looks like a Ferrari Dino or a kit car copy thereof. Probably the latter. Maybe a Karma.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Just Dave

Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

bones615

I go with Tringle, probably a kit version of the Dino. Heres a real one i saw at Beaulieu

nickt

Colin

Looks like a Karma to me, iirc based on a VW beetle chassis, just look at the front wheel offset in comparison with the real thing in Bones615's post.

Hinfrance

Yep, all the other VWs in the picture are probably a bit of a clue ;)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

CML-1591

Quote from: Colin on June 24, 2010, 08:23:19 AM
Looks like a Karma to me, iirc based on a VW beetle chassis, just look at the front wheel offset in comparison with the real thing in Bones615's post.
Quote from: Tringle WP on June 24, 2010, 11:55:31 AM
Yep, all the other VWs in the picture are probably a bit of a clue ;)

Thanks, yeah this guy did have a fair amount of VW beetles in the 'back garden'.

Thanks Folks  :) :tup:

Quote from: hevans on June 23, 2010, 08:00:34 AM
Ok, I name it "Susan"!
:D
H.

I have got to word these things differently. I swear this is what happened last time  :doh: :-X
Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.