• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 68
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 56
  • Total: 56
wex
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krennon

Good luck Oldboy

WMMFGT was actually Saturday went to Chessington World of Adventures with our kids and some friends with their kids (£9.00 a ticket as it's "pre-season" and not all the rides are open yet) actually took the camera out with us and got some great shots. Felt really good to have the camera in my hand again rather than the phone and just getting "grab shots".  :)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Reinardina

Family life suits you Keith. Great the camera got an outing to!

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

ABERS

Yesterday really. Went to the opening of the RPS Visual Arts exhibition at the Fairfield Halls, Croydon. A terrific range of super photography with some stunning images.
Well worth a visit if you're somewhere in the region (Irv B?). It's there for the next couple of weeks, opening daily at 11 a.m.

Graham

Good to see my pics getting used. This is today's Metro.  :tup:

NB It was actually taken in Derby not Crawley.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Reinardina

Well done you. I think your pictures are used by bands anyway, aren't they?

Oldboy

Quote from: Graham on March 03, 2015, 03:17:39 PM
  Good to see my pics getting used. This is today's Metro.  :tup:

NB It was actually taken in Derby not Crawley.

A visit to a hairdresser before the picture was taken would have been advised!  :doh: :2funny:

Well done Graham.  :tup:

David Blandford

Just getting out and chilling out at Calshot Beach, There might have been a cold wind but there was at least some sunny spells ! I guess I am easily pleased ! ;D
still trying to paint with light!!

DigiDiva

I'm happy today as I have lost my 1st half a stone. Whoooop.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Reinardina

Quote from: New Forest Man on March 03, 2015, 09:13:05 PM
Just getting out and chilling out at Calshot Beach, There might have been a cold wind but there was at least some sunny spells ! I guess I am easily pleased ! ;D

A cold wind makes chilling a lot easier!

Reinardina

Quote from: DigiDiva on March 04, 2015, 06:47:54 AM

Well done, but you know this is the easy part, even though it can be hard work.
Good luck, especially with the 'keeping it off.'

Oldboy

Quote from: DigiDiva on March 04, 2015, 06:47:54 AM

Well done!  :tup:

Are you going out for a big meal to celebrate?  :yikes: :hehe:

DigiDiva

I wish........off to gym more like.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Hinfrance

Finally came to my senses and put the smartphone in the cupboard. I have used the 3/4g on it just once in the past 2 years, as whatever I can do on the web with a portable device can be much better done on my tablet with the abundant availability of free wifi. I am also fed up with the 2-3 day battery life.

So I bought one of these. 10 day standby, dual sim, mp3 player (with 16gb card installed), bluetooth and should be tough enough to survive being in my possession. £35 with another £5 back on my shop loyalty card, so £30. 3 hours of calls and unlimited texts £3.60 per month. More money for wine. What's not to like?*

*actually, the camera, but then I never used the one on the smartphone, so I won't miss that either.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

Looks Ok that H. I`m trying to decide whether to save on my monthly mobile outlay and get a new phone for a few quid less or whether to keep the one that does the job for me and get a sim only deal for another year with it. I do like to have the smartphone features now though.

WMMFGT - finally jumped and cancelled renewal for my pro / paid for website (now free)  as my final prelude to closing down my paid work. TBH I`ve been turning down weddings for the last  6 weeks or so ,would have done OK as it happens but realised it was the right thing when I enjoyed turning them away. Only 2 weddings to go now this month and then I shoot only for me. All I need to do now is to decide what to do with gear and whether I want a different system to play wit or just a pocket camera for those times when I don`t want to carry the dslr.

Graham

Quote from: jinky on March 09, 2015, 03:18:57 PM
Looks Ok that H. I`m trying to decide whether to save on my monthly mobile outlay and get a new phone for a few quid less or whether to keep the one that does the job for me and get a sim only deal for another year with it. I do like to have the smartphone features now though.

WMMFGT - finally jumped and cancelled renewal for my pro / paid for website (now free)  as my final prelude to closing down my paid work. TBH I`ve been turning down weddings for the last  6 weeks or so ,would have done OK as it happens but realised it was the right thing when I enjoyed turning them away. Only 2 weddings to go now this month and then I shoot only for me. All I need to do now is to decide what to do with gear and whether I want a different system to play wit or just a pocket camera for those times when I don`t want to carry the dslr.
Fuuugggiiii, Fuuugggiiii!  :tup:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.