• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 96
  • Total: 96
  • Google (AdSense) (3)
7ds
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

CHAT: "Photograph a Photograph" Feb 3 - 9

Started by spikeyjen, February 01, 2014, 09:37:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinky

Well I`ve taken my shot today but whether I`ll have time to edit it is another matter. Buried in wedding photo editing. Shot a wedding with a lovely bride yesterday and shall we say an "older " groom. Been bugging me who he looks like as I trawl through hundreds of shots and it`s just hit me - I was shooting Steve Davis! Well - not really. Anyway got to prioritise that and will hopefully do my editing tomorrow. It`s a photo on another photo (older, of mine) inspired by a recent newspaper photo. I`ll say no ore.

Jediboy

Looks like I have run out of time for this one.
Busy week.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

DigiDiva

My only 2 tries are a little weird..in a Dali 'Lobster Telephone' kind of way................
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

spikeyjen

it certainly does fit Kerbside. We had a local competition here organised by our local ABC along just those lines. Some of the original photos were just amazing. Well done

Hinfrance

Nothing from me again this week, sorry. Had a single lame idea that didn't inspire me when I'd done it.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

DigiDiva

Nor from my. Both my ideas were rubbish. Sorry.

kerbside

I've entered. it is a bit rough around the edges but numbers are down :tup:

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

Beaux Reflets

Nothing from me this week again - Lost my mojo at present, with the recent passing of my Pa. Hopefully in time it will come back.
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

DigiDiva

Sorry to hear that Andy, I didn't know. It was after I lost my dad that I took up photography. To try to fill the void.

Beaux Reflets

Quote from: DigiDiva on February 10, 2014, 07:07:39 PM
Sorry to hear that Andy, I didn't know. It was after I lost my dad that I took up photography. To try to fill the void.
Photography filled the void when Ma went - so hopefully it will spring back soon  :tup: Thanks
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

jinky

Nothing from me either I am afraid. Just have not had time to do the editing and still trying to finish off a wedding package to deliver in the morning before by upcoming holiday. It was to have been my first attempt at green screen work with a shot of me superimposed on my charging bull elephant picture from South Africa. A reference to that group of holiday makers all with cameras trained to the front whilst a young bull elephant frolicked behind them. Maybe do it when I get back from Cuba now.

spikeyjen

I'm just home from work, will put the poll up shortly

Kerry Holt

Sorry i didnt enter its not the theme its because I'm ill.

Andrew

Quote from: kerry holt on February 12, 2014, 02:08:28 PM
Sorry i didnt enter its not the theme its because I'm ill.

Hope you're rounding the corner onto the home straight to recovery.
It's bad enough with all the weather problems, without having to be unwell as well.
1 body, 1 lens, 1 flash gun, 1 tripod, 1 cable release & 1 filter. Keeping it simple!
(I lied, just got a second lens!)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.