• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 51
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 37
  • Total: 37
wex
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

arcade

Started by alan1572, December 19, 2007, 11:18:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan1572

when i'm on games like avoider and archery the curser and/or targets are very jittery which makes life harder, is this the site or my old pc?
Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

lurkalot

Alan, yep got the same problem here too, especially that Avoider game.   Archery is not too bad though just enough to make you miss that important winning shot.    ::)  (that's my excuse anyway lol...)

I've got some more games to try over the next week or so, but I'll only keep them if they work properly and keep scores etc.  ;)

alan1572

cheer's Lurky, BTW, is your avata Freddie Mercury?

lurkalot

Quote from: alan1572 on December 19, 2007, 09:01:58 PM

Ah, yes it is, I keep meaning to change that as I just grabbed an avatar out of the site avatar gallery.   Have to find my old one.  ;)

guest4

Alan, don't believe a word of it, its Lurky's special sabotage system for when people do too well on the games  ;D

He'll never admit it though...

alan1572

Quote from: lurkalot on December 19, 2007, 09:31:47 PM

Ah, yes it is, I keep meaning to change that as I just grabbed an avatar out of the site avatar gallery.   Have to find my old one.  ;)

The greatest front man who ever lived, IMO.

Mick

Quote from: alan1572 on December 22, 2007, 02:30:34 PM
Quote from: lurkalot on December 19, 2007, 09:31:47 PM

The greatest front man who ever lived, IMO.

Indeed hew was.  Have to say I'm a big Queen fan, and always have been.   :tup:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

alan1572

what scores can't you see being beaten?
billiards for me and maybe bloody pingu.

raist

any I set and then get beat by you  :(
I just struggle at some and get no enjoyment,

having been a wow player for 2 years and now trying to get over my addiction I like the competition that playing these games here brings, tho I did join only for the photographyt

Mick

Quote from: raist on February 08, 2008, 03:39:50 PM
any I set and then get beat by you  :(
I just struggle at some and get no enjoyment,

having been a wow player for 2 years and now trying to get over my addiction I like the competition that playing these games here brings, tho I did join only for the photographyt

I've heard that World of Warcraft is quite addictive, our daughters boyfriend it playing it all the time at the moment.  Haven't tried it myself though.   Can't wait for the nice weather to come, and get out there with my camera.  ;)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Carlj

Forget WOW - come and play 9 Dragons! Free to download and play - and it's Chinese New Year celebrations - I've got my mouse hat!

Relive all those Crouching Admin, Hidden Mick moments!

raist

If memory serves me right I have played for more than 2500 hours.

It is the social side of being in a guild and teaming up to raid, this can be from 10 man raids up to 40
that to me makes it the game it is, I have never played another computer game so much, known so much and tried so hard to be as good as I can.

So far I have not played for 7 weeks, the longest in 2 years and I still pang to play it.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.