• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 284
  • Total: 284
  • Google
  • Bingbot
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Poll for In the Kitchen

Started by jinky, December 08, 2009, 09:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinky

Voting is open
Tringle WP Pestle and Mortar

OldBoy - Dutch Oven

irv_b - Which Came First?
#

jimthetrain - Pan on the Hob

chris@seary.com - Champagne Lifestyle

oRGie - Heinz Baked Beans

Sarasocke- Things we just can't do without here in Germany

picsfor - Hot & Cold

jinky

Sorry - best I could do following the instructions. Could not get them into voting bit the way it said then could only amend message body in the post. Instructions said nothing about clicking the picture icon - I just copied / pasted properties as described. Got to go out now so this will have to do.

Hinfrance

Only right a proper you should have a bit of lark with this after my equivalent mess up on PR yesterday,  :D

The poll bit works anyway, my vote registered, and that is the really important bit.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

Only thing I just noticed is that Chris`s name is in a different colour for some reason. If you lose it`s down to me Chris  ;) and nothing to do with any preceived failing on the part of your picture. Please don`t forget to bear Chris` in mind when voting as I cannot edit that bit.

jimthetrain

I notice my picture isn't showing on my screen. I'll set up a poll like the others if you want me to.
Actually, looking at the code I think there is one of these   ]    missing at the front.
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

picsfor

There's been some heavy voting though for a first day...
Not a bad response all in all.

alan1572

Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

jinky

Sorryjimthetrain - just seen your post. I swear it was there this morning when I did it as I counted them off but have been in and amended. I cannot see how we can start it off again now but understand if you want to lodge an objection. I know more of how to do it if there is a next time now - sorry! So organised this time around I did not even get an entry in on my own topic so at least the poll will be set up right next time. :D

jimthetrain

Quote from: jinky on December 08, 2009, 08:24:27 PM
Sorryjimthetrain - just seen your post. I swear it was there this morning when I did it as I counted them off but have been in and amended. I cannot see how we can start it off again now but understand if you want to lodge an objection. I know more of how to do it if there is a next time now - sorry! So organised this time around I did not even get an entry in on my own topic so at least the poll will be set up right next time. :D

Don't worry about it jinky. I won't be losing any sleep over it. Voted for irv's shot after a long deliberation. Well done the others too, not alot between all of them to be honest.
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

jinky

Well done irv_b - nice shot and deserved win.
Sorry I messed up the poll all! ;)

Hinfrance

Well done Irv - give us a nice easy subject we can do while engaged in Christmas mania and without top of the range kit . .  ;)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

irv_b

Thanks guys :beer:
I'll do some thinking and get a new topic posted a bit later :)
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

oRGie

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.