• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 122
  • Total: 122
millets
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Anyone still frequent photoradar?

Started by Paul Montgomery, May 13, 2011, 05:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Montgomery

A little while ago, I posted a thread on there about continually getting logged out. Well, its happened again. So if anyone feels like posting the following in that thread it would be great:

"Well, folks its happened again and I can't be bothered to log back in AGAIN so so long and thanks for the chat over the years"

Cheers :)

Hinfrance

I've seen Abers posting there recently. I look at it from time to time, but never bother to log in.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Mick

I do occasionally, but only to moan about the lack of usability.  I've suggested various things, and pointed out problems, but nothing changes.  That bloody "Things to look at" list must be like a novel by now.  :D

Rgrds

Victor Meldrew.  :legit:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Oldboy

Quote from: admin on May 13, 2011, 07:43:34 PM
I do occasionally, but only to moan about the lack of usability.  I've suggested various things, and pointed out problems, but nothing changes.  That bloody "Things to look at" list must be like a novel by now.  :D

Rgrds

Victor Meldrew.  :legit:

It's been put into the recycle bin...... :uglystupid2:

ABERS

I post on the forums as I'm doing a post graduate degree in Devil's Advocating. :legit:

picsfor

haven't been there in ages - i refused when i was told to butt out and mind my own business cos i clearly didn't know what i was talking about.
I also asked them to delete my log in details etc...

jinky

I`ve looked in odd times, posted even less and rarely bother to sign in as I seem to have to do so twice and get logged out regularly. Not been on anywhere much lately with a two week break from all things photographic for some reason - just lost my mojo

Beaux Reflets

I popped in to look at a couple of images in a members gallery following their request today  :) and always happy to do so.

Other than that I have visited on rare occasion for a  :2funny: and then  :legit:  as nothing changes much towards encouraging better photography.  :beer:

Perhaps a few more may meander over to here  :tup:
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Graham

Quote from: beauxreflets on May 14, 2011, 08:04:02 AM

Well they'er most welcome, but we don't accept just any old riffraff you know. :P
                     Graham.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

picsfor

Quote from: Graham on May 14, 2011, 08:16:53 AM
     but we don't accept just any old riffraff you know. :P
                     Graham.

Are you saying some people do not get accepted when applying to register for this site?  :-X

And long may it reign, though i think an invite should be sent to Stan and a few others  :legit: :2funny:

Mick

That would be nice, but I've tried to advertise this site over there as much as I dare.  Without doing some serious spamming I haven't a clue how to entice them.  ???
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Beaux Reflets

Quote from: admin on May 14, 2011, 08:42:19 AM

That would be nice, but I've tried to advertise this site over there as much as I dare.  Without doing some serious spamming I haven't a clue how to entice them.  ???

I have no wish to reregister there but if someone mentioned the Serif comp on here in competition or of topic area it may generate some interest  :tup:

Beaux Reflets

Well they'er most welcome, but we don't accept just any old riffraff you know. :P
                     Graham.

Sounds good  :beer:

Carlj

Don't even buy the mag any more. If a camera ain't got 5 letters in it's name, it's condemned for not being a camera whose name consists not of 4 letters, nor 6 letters may it's name have. 7 letters is a most definite no-no, for 5 is the magic number.....  :dance:

Oldboy

Graham.

That begs the question....How did you get on here?  :P :legit:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.