• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 52
  • Total: 52
parkcameras
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Entries for Weekly Competition- FREEDOM- 16th March till 22nd March

Started by Mick, March 17, 2009, 06:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

The topic for this weeks comp is ............ FREEDOM

The subject can be interpreted in any sense of the word, whether its a pic of your budgie flying out of its cage or the set of keys to that old Bugatti roadster that you are fixing up in the garage (if only)

Pictures to be taken between 00.01am Monday 16th march to 23.59pm Sunday 22nd March
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59pm Monday 23rd march
Poll will be up Tuesday 24th march till 23.59pm Friday 27th March
Winner to be announced Saturday 28th march (winner should post his topic no later than 23.59 Sunday 28th March)

************************************************************************************
The topic for next weeks comp should be posted anytime before 23.59 Sunday 22nd march (next topic to be chosen by Irv)
************************************************************************************

The Rules for the Cranium International weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibilty to
post a topic on the sunday following your declared win
create an entries thread
create a chat thread
create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.

photos to be taken during the specified dates, ie sunday xx to monday xx

pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59 monday night

Poll to be created tuesday to run till friday, winner declared saturday

Editing limits to be specified by the person choosing the competition subject, if nothing is mentioned then there is no limit to editing allowed.

Everyone is welcome and comments and critique on the entries are also welcome

Instructions for posting entries and creating the poll

Posting your entries.

As long as the pics are in the CC gallery, the easiest way to add these to the entry thread, is to copy the BBcode shown in the attached image.  To find this code, simply click a thumbnail, and below the intermediate pic you'll find the file info box.  It's at the bottom.  Paste this code straight into your entry post.  Done this way the pics will automatically link to the full size image when clicked.

Adding images to the poll.

Right click each pic in the entry thread, and copy the image address.  These can be added to each option box as build the poll, 

(Example) Code like this, entered into the option boxes.

Tringle WP - Haridresser [br] [img]http://cameracraniums.com/gallery/albums/userpics/normal_Hairdresser_IGP6607.jpg[/img]
Irv_b - Ahh! Tea Time [br] [img]http://cameracraniums.com/gallery/albums/userpics/normal_tea.jpg[/img]
Oldboy - Busker [br] [img]http://cameracraniums.com/gallery/albums/userpics/normal_DSC_4842.jpg[/img]

And so on. 

Note: These images won't be clickable, and are for voting purposes only.
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

guy1970

First enty into this new comp. Thought I would start the ball rolling.

Fruity Freedom

Guy

bones615

irv_b

My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

oRGie

Freedom in many guises, freedom of flight, freedom of wind power, freedom of the sea and the freedom of time to standing looking at the Ocean.

Good luck all  :beer:

northbeach

"Free As A Bird" - yesterday, the first day of Spring, the gulls were out stunt flying.  They seemed to  me to personify freedom - how wonderful it must be to be able to fly.

"In a hundred years, all new people."  My Gallery

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Oldboy

jimthetrain

BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.