• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 31
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 27
  • Total: 27
parkcameras
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

What annoyed you today?

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 07:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greypoint

....mmm ...my once a week treat of raspberry jam donuts had no jam in them :-\ >:(

Graham

Quote from: greypoint on March 15, 2010, 08:45:51 PM
....mmm ...my once a week treat of raspberry jam donuts had no jam in them :-\ >:(
Ba$!&£ds! >:(
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Oldboy

Went out this morning but it remained cloudy most of the day with just a hint of sunshine. On one of the occasions when the sun came out I was just passing some trees/bushes when I saw a Fox in sunshine, but he also saw me and dashed back into the woods before I could get a shot.  >:(

spinner

Quote from: Oldboy on March 17, 2010, 08:02:36 PMI was just passing some trees/bushes when I saw a Fox in sunshine, but he also saw me and dashed back into the woods before I could get a shot.  >:(

Don't you just hate it when your creaky joints give you away? ::)
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

CML-1591

Quote from: Oldboy on March 17, 2010, 08:02:36 PM
Went out this morning but it remained cloudy most of the day with just a hint of sunshine. On one of the occasions when the sun came out I was just passing some trees/bushes when I saw a Fox in sunshine, but he also saw me and dashed back into the woods before I could get a shot.  >:(

In the morning my dad sees muntjack dear, pheasants, rabbits and foxes and thats just outside our house!

Don't think they see him though...
Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

Oldboy

Quote from: spinner on March 17, 2010, 10:01:28 PM
Quote from: Oldboy on March 17, 2010, 08:02:36 PMI was just passing some trees/bushes when I saw a Fox in sunshine, but he also saw me and dashed back into the woods before I could get a shot.  >:(

Don't you just hate it when your creaky joints give you away? ::)

No creaky joints.  ;D

picsfor

WAMT?
The weather - did i see some where the weekly comp is about Rain?
If so i will be expecting entries from all based in the UK - we're swimming the stuff again!

However, what annoyed me yesterday was getting out of bed at 04:30, driving 130 miles to get some pictures of a brand new loco being developed and built for one of freight train companies just to find the damn thing is still tucked up in bed at Leeds undergoing repairs! Then, just to round it off, the all day sun and blue skies disappeared at lunch time or a little after so i couldn't even get my back up shots!

Hinfrance

The cat. But then it always does.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Oldboy

Quote from: Tringle WP on March 19, 2010, 06:45:11 PM
The cat. But then it always does.

Is that the one with nine tails?  :2funny:

Hinfrance

Nah, it's the one with just the one tail and less than half a brain. I honestly think if its IQ was any lower it couldn't breath unassisted.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

CML-1591

Can't get a job because I don't really have work experience because I can't get a job to get the work experience because I haven't had a job because...

Meh!
Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

picsfor

Quote from: CML-1591 on March 20, 2010, 07:13:58 PM
Can't get a job because I don't really have work experience because I can't get a job to get the work experience because I haven't had a job because...

Meh!
There is a film in which Michael J Fox appears and i believe he opens with almost the same line.
When he asked "why did i go to college?" he got a reply of "you had fun didn't ya?"

Of course i last saw that when i wasn't much older than you are today - probably when it was released on VHS (before your time  :tup: :2funny:)  ) but i think the film covered that basic premise.
Of course MJF made his own luck, took over the company and made off with the girl - but he gave us 1 or 2 smiles along the "American Way"

Craig, you've done well for yourself with your photography, now apply some of that to your getting a job activity and i'm sure you'll be bringing in a pay packet in no time.

picsfor

Another trip to Canterbury ruined by the weather.
Myself and another driver from Eastbourne were having a second go at this trip (last one canceled due to a bit of snow).
Jonathan had invited us to pop in and view his gallery and drool as well - but alas, not to be.
5am this morning i am doing 25mph on the A27 dual carriageway hanging on to the steering wheel blinded by the wind driven rain. It was appalling.

Jonathan has since rung and asked me to check in with any future dates to make sure they do not coincide with any weddings he has planned  ;D

I should be grateful i'm not in Scotland or Northern Ireland.

picsfor

The sun is shining - the weather says "come take some pictures in Canterbury..."
Everyone but me appears to be good to "take some pictures in Canterbury" - as i get ready to disappear off to a meeting!  >:(

CML-1591

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.