• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 115
  • Total: 115
photobox
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

hewwo

Started by Bigbill, July 13, 2009, 07:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigbill

Hewwo from Wet Sheffy,,i,m bill stewardson,hope everyone here is in fine fettle,and thanks to Lurky for putting all this together.
If i can be of any help at all please just ask,,,,and again,thanks for the invite.
Shine

Mick

Hi Bill, and welcome to CC.  Nice to see you about again.   :tup:

If you don't like the theme, then you can change it via your profile, under "Look and layout prefs"  The gallery also has different themes, but you have to set this in the gallery itself. 

Any questions then don't hesitate to shout.  ;)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Bigbill

Fanks Lurky,,,good to be here,,wheres the FAQs for how to post in the gallery etc etc ??

Shine On

Oldboy

Just click on the Gallery tab and just select My Gallery to create one, then the upload file option. Just remember to select the gallery when putting in the information about the file. If you do forget it will tell you when you try to upload. And Welcome Bill.  :tup:

irv_b

Hi Bill great to see you over here and looking forward to seeing your pic and reading your sage advice :tup:
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Mick

Quote from: Bigbill on July 13, 2009, 07:55:52 PM
Fanks Lurky,,,good to be here,,wheres the FAQs for how to post in the gallery etc etc ??

Shine On

Good question Bill.  I don't think their is any instructions, and that's a oversight on my behalf   :doh: .  I'll get something sorted out asap.  Thanks for the pointer.   :idea:

Meanwhile have a read of oldboy's post above, that should point you in the right direction.   (thanks oldboy).

My Gallery

OpenSea

anglefire

Morning Bill,

Not sure if its just the way I've got my gallery setup, but the upload button isn't obvious - you have to click on the house button - then it is obvious!

Oh, and welcome - good to see you!
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Mick

Quote from: anglefire on July 14, 2009, 08:01:27 AM
Morning Bill,

Not sure if its just the way I've got my gallery setup, but the upload button isn't obvious - you have to click on the house button - then it is obvious!

Oh, and welcome - good to see you!

Thanks for that info Mark  :tup: , I'd forgotten about that when using the black default theme.  :-[  I'm still using the classic red theme I had from the start, it had the standard coppermine menu.

My Gallery

OpenSea

Bigbill

hewwo from soggy Sheffy,,,,
Tell you what,its GREAT being amongst you lot again,,,
hadnt realised how much i put by what you all say !!

Shine On

oRGie

Hello and welcome, from very hot and sunny Portugal hehe  :tup:

anglefire

Its ok for some!

All I'm going to say is that the rain has kept off today in the midlands. Shame I've felt crap! :doh:
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Oldboy

Quote from: oRGie on July 25, 2009, 03:50:16 PM
Hello and welcome, from very hot and sunny Portugal hehe  :tup:
Hope you get sunburn!  :legit:
In the last week of this month and it's been rotten, and not the clear blue skys the Met Office promised at the start of the year!!!!  >:(

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.