• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 135
  • Total: 135
  • Google
photobox
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

what price?

Started by alan1572, September 13, 2010, 07:57:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan1572

i am selling my 12-24 nikkon lens, it's boxed and in mint condition, i know you can buy them for just over £800 from amazon but what should i look for for mine?
cheers
Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

jinky

I`ve just sold a couple of DX lenses on AV Forums recently and felt I got better prices there than I would on Ebay once commission and my worries of selling on ebay were takin g itno account. Talk Photography is good too. On there I saw a couple of examples of one owner lenses being sold for £425 (with crack in lens hood ) and £450 inc RMSD - which is around £6 for such a package. I noticed there`s one in Walters for sale for £600 - no doubt with a limited warranty. If you stick it on either of above start higher than you`ll accept as you do get people being cheeky with it there. Good luck.

Oldboy

The cheapest new is £719, so anything around £600 should be snapped up if you have the box etc.  :tup:

alan1572

cheer's, i had £580 in mind so i wasn't far off. :tup:
Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.