• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 74
  • Total: 74
photobox
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Chat for Competition: 15th - 21st March "BOTTLES"

Started by Delamanda, March 14, 2010, 12:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimthetrain

Dave, as long as the picture is taken before midnight on the Sunday,you have until midnight on the Monday to post it.  :tup:
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Just Dave

Oh right Jim thanks I was under the impression they had to be on the 21st  :) I understand now  :tup:
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Delamanda

... so although I was a bit last minute in posting, I had actually taken it over the weekend.

Just Dave

Quote from: Delamanda on March 23, 2010, 04:10:16 PM
... so although I was a bit last minute in posting, I had actually taken it over the weekend.

Thanks Del, soz

Quote from: irv_b on March 21, 2010, 09:07:37 PM
You need to get the shot by midnight tonight Dave for it to be a valid entry :-\

I had misunderstood, as Im new here and not familiar yet, I get the drift of it now though, I read Irvs post "as get the shot in by midnight" :tup:

Dave
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

irv_b

Quote from: Just Dave on March 23, 2010, 04:37:12 PM
Quote from: Delamanda on March 23, 2010, 04:10:16 PM

Thanks Del, soz

Quote from: irv_b on March 21, 2010, 09:07:37 PM
You need to get the shot by midnight tonight Dave for it to be a valid entry :-\

I had misunderstood, as Im new here and not familiar yet, I get the drift of it now though, I read Irvs post "as get the shot in by midnight" :tup:

Dave
Sorry Dave I  most probably didn't make it clear :-[ maybe I should have put a link into the rules!
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Just Dave

Sorry Dave I  most probably didn't make it clear :-[ maybe I should have put a link into the rules!
[/quote]

No its my fault, I just misread your post, I have read the rules now, soz guys

Oldboy

Tried various shots but couldn't get what I wanted so didn't enter this week.  :(

jimthetrain

Quote from: Oldboy on March 26, 2010, 07:36:47 AM
Tried various shots but couldn't get what I wanted so didn't enter this week.  :(

Didn't have the bottle to enter anything eh Oldboy. :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
:legit:
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Oldboy

Quote from: jimthetrain on March 26, 2010, 01:36:13 PM
Quote from: Oldboy on March 26, 2010, 07:36:47 AM

Didn't have the bottle to enter anything eh Oldboy. :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
:legit:
No, it was a decanter.  :dance:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.