• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 56
  • Total: 56
bhphotovideo
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Chat for Weekly Comp - Tilt - Monday 13th June to Sunday 19th June

Started by guy1970, June 12, 2011, 08:52:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guy1970

Tilt - An image taken on an unusual angle. Experiment with turning the camera at an angle.

Pictures to be taken between 00.01am Monday 13th June 2011 to 23:59 Sunday 19th June 2011 .
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59pm Monday 20th June 2011.
Poll will be up Tuesday 21st June 2011.
Winner to be announced Saturday 25th June 2011.

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to
Post a topic on the Sunday following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.

Photos to be taken during the specified dates, ie Monday xx to Sunday xx

Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59 Monday night
Guy

Reinardina

Not sure whether this should be in this thread or in the chat thread of the 'Liquid' competition, but congratulations Guy on a convincing win!  :tup:  I entered last week's competition on 'Dave's whim,' on the provision 'someone' would set up the next competition, in the unlikely event of me winning. (I didn't of course, but managed to get two votes, for which I'm very grateful.)
Anyway, I won't be entering this week, as I'm off to Holland next weekend, and haven't really got the time.

Once back, I'll try to get the hang of setting up the threads for the competition, so that I can enter, without having to 'fear' that I might win!

Good luck to everyone!

Reinardina.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Hinfrance

This should be a shoe in for Dave - I distinctly remember one of his shots was immortalised for having a 0.3 degree slope on the horizon line  :D
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

guy1970

Guy

Hinfrance

Congrats Guy, you started, and you finished.

Nice to see a good spread of votes this week, although a tad fewer in total than usual methinks.

I'm working on my symmetry shot for this week's comp, but house guests mean that I won't get to process it until tomorrow (when I've made up my mind which shot to use).

Rebecca got my vote this week for having a tilted object as well as a tilted camera. I see I had clearly had too much of the subject matter of mine to get any votes  :'(
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

guy1970

Thanks fot the votes everyone. Great spread across the board this week.

I have spoken with Markulous (via PM) and he has agreed to set the theme this week as I helped him ou last week.

So over to Mark for this week.
Guy

Oldboy

Quote from: guy1970 on June 26, 2011, 03:44:36 PM
Thanks fot the votes everyone. Great spread across the board this week.

Well done guy1970.  :tup:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.