• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 85
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 71
  • Total: 71
millets
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

Are you scared of heights?

Started by Oldboy, November 11, 2013, 07:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldboy

krennon

oh  boy some of those are positively vertigo inducing particularly the ones with people sitting on the edges of buildings.....great shots  though some great  light trails as well..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Jediboy

Great photos. Really enjoyed them. Makes me want to go to Toronto.  :)
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Andrew

Impressive shots - not sure i would have got them  :o

My fear of heights is only abated when inside a plane and driving over the QE Bridge at Dartford in the fast lane  :2funny:

And yet, in younger days i appear to have climbed up some fairly hefty cranes and crawled onto the job to get pictures of 'my train' i was working - wonder what changed?  :-\
1 body, 1 lens, 1 flash gun, 1 tripod, 1 cable release & 1 filter. Keeping it simple!
(I lied, just got a second lens!)

Oldboy

Quote from: Andrew on November 11, 2013, 10:17:39 PM
Impressive shots - not sure i would have got them  :o

My fear of heights is only abated when inside a plane and driving over the QE Bridge at Dartford in the fast lane  :2funny:

And yet, in younger days i appear to have climbed up some fairly hefty cranes and crawled onto the job to get pictures of 'my train' i was working - wonder what changed?  :-\

When you are younger you are willing to take risks regardless of the consequence's, but as you get older, you start to calculate those risks and if it doesn't come out in your favour forget it.  8)

Andrew

I know my age starts with a 5 now, but you don't have to make my age status so obvious  :D
1 body, 1 lens, 1 flash gun, 1 tripod, 1 cable release & 1 filter. Keeping it simple!
(I lied, just got a second lens!)

Hinfrance

Impressive! We were going to go to Toronto next year, but then we found out how much the hotels cost, even the 'cheap' ones. £300 per night is more than we are prepared to pay, so we're going to Beijing instead :)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Beaux Reflets

Some cool shots, but you will not catch me out on ledges that high up  ;)
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.