• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 193
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 117
  • Total: 117
aliexpress
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Hi All...

Started by Rhys Briers, July 25, 2010, 09:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moses

Welcome to the forum Rhys :tup:

Rhys Briers

Looking forward to the Richmond park (bushy Park) meet!!  Especially if we get some mist.
My shots from Saturday were nothing much to speak of even after editing so not even sure I will submit one to the walk competition...

picsfor

Quote from: krennon on July 26, 2010, 10:38:45 AM
Sept/Oct is the rutting season and we will definitely be doing a shoot at either Richmond or Bushy Park so keep an eye out on the CC meets up page... :)

I've always managed to miss previous trips so will be keeping an eye out for this one.

krennon

Just bear in mind they can be quite short notice and knowing you work weekends and stuff obviously we'll try ad give you as much notice as possible but as the deer can be unpredictable the rutting season varies every year but Sept is normally a good one..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.