• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 87
  • Total: 87
bhphotovideo
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

POLL for NOSTALGI / HISTORY TODAY

Started by jinky, October 13, 2020, 11:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is your favourite on brief?

History for Sale

4 (66.7%)
Toy Nostalgia

2 (33.3%)
Groom House

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: October 17, 2020, 11:16:07 AM

jinky

Oldboy

jinky

Cheers oldboy and thanks for the votes. Wonder when H is back to give us a choice of 4.

Jediboy

Well done Jinky.  :tup:
Was hoping to see H back too.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Hinfrance

Greetings all, I'm back now. Will just try to find a bicycle picture for this week's topic.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

Good job you did H - just the two of us ;)

Hinfrance

Oooh, who should I vote for then?

Glad to be home, apart from the cost of food - example, a packet of nuts I bought in Lidl Andover for £1.99 is €5.49 in Lidl Bergerac, kilo of cheese ASDA £3.00, kilo of cheese here €15 upwards. The choice of cooked meats is ham, chicken or turkey, no beef, no pastrami  . . .  so although French food is good quality the choice is limited and it is very expensive.

Once again we have rescued daughter from Covid restriction hell at Uni - she's now deferred the year.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

Ouch - expensive! I was saying the other day when watching a group of students bemoaning their plight on tv that anyone with any sense would have deferred for a year. When will it all end?

anglefire

Quote from: Hinfrance on October 27, 2020, 10:33:01 AM

Glad to be home, apart from the cost of food - example, a packet of nuts I bought in Lidl Andover for £1.99 is €5.49 in Lidl Bergerac, kilo of cheese ASDA £3.00, kilo of cheese here €15 upwards. The choice of cooked meats is ham, chicken or turkey, no beef, no pastrami  . . .  so although French food is good quality the choice is limited and it is very expensive.

Once again we have rescued daughter from Covid restriction hell at Uni - she's now deferred the year.

My daughter is still carrying on - but she deferred last year so doesn't want to do it again!
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

jinky

Quote from: anglefire on October 28, 2020, 08:06:07 PM
Quote from: Hinfrance on October 27, 2020, 10:33:01 AM

My daughter is still carrying on - but she deferred last year so doesn't want to do it again!
Yes it would be hard to defer twice. Good luck to her

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.