• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 136
  • Total: 136
parkcameras
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Arcade from the Southport Scott Kelby World Wide Photo Walk 4

Started by Just Dave, October 03, 2011, 08:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dave

Hi

I went on the Scott Kelby World Wide Photo Walk 4 held in Southport on Saturday, 27 photographers took part in the walk heres a shot of an Arcade, C+C Welcome  :tup:

Arcade-Southport-Scott-Kelby-World-Wide-Photo-Walk-4 by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

Dave
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Oldboy

Cracking shot and details. Think you shot have straighten that palm tree before hand! ;D

Paul Montgomery

I used to live in Southport many, many years ago - that brings back some memories.
Nice one ...

Just Dave

Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Jonathan

If you're gonna HDR it.....you could even up the left and right sides ;)

Nice shot - might be worth dropping the sat on the people too.
It's Guest's round

Just Dave

Beryl

A true friend is the best possession

My Web site
http://berylladd.com/
Oh . And thanks for looking in

Graham

Yes nice shot. But where's that one you sent me a link to? I preffer that one.     
                       Graham. :tup:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Just Dave

picsfor

Nice shot Dave, used to be my walk route to Lord St from the lake parking area.

I think HDR is really the only to show this amazing arcade off at its best.

Catching the tree illuminations in Lord Street is also worthy of some tripod activity, as is the band stand if it is being used, with all the deckchairs and hanky brigade.

Lumi's are running, might afford myself a few nights to come and update my stock of the Liverpool, Sou'ie & Blackpool.

Just Dave

Thanks Andrew  :)

Yeah fancy doing some lumis again this year :)

picsfor

Lumi's minus the missus   :tup:

I'm finding non togs to be a serious hindrance to my activity, as they stand there tapping their feet and looking all impatient. Vegas would have been another 2000+ pictures if i'd been alone or with other togs!

There is more to Blackpool sea front than just lights, as there is more to Southport than just Lord Street. It has a great cemetery as well...
And the countries smallest pub (though i think they claim it to be the worlds smallest pub if memory serves)

Just Dave

Yeah Andrew, Southport has many places of interest, dont for get the Botanic gardens and the other parks

picsfor

yes, the Kew Botanic Gardens (Southport) was just round the corner from where i lived.

Enjoyed going there when it was a nice day. Must pop back there minus missus as well to enjoy some proper tog stuff, thoguh the daughters would probably wan to tag along as well  :-X

Just Dave

Quote from: picsfor on October 10, 2011, 11:51:28 AM
yes, the Kew Botanic Gardens (Southport) was just round the corner from where i lived.

Enjoyed going there when it was a nice day. Must pop back there minus missus as well to enjoy some proper tog stuff, thoguh the daughters would probably wan to tag along as well  :-X

We always call in there when were passing, which we do quite often  :tup:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.