• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 155
  • Total: 155
wex
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bones615

Getting home after a week away, as nice as the holiday was its always nice to get back to the home comforts & the dog who had a week with the lady around the corner.

Simon

Hybridphotog

Looks like I've got a couple of busy/fun days coming up. My 50D is to be delivered on Monday, and my PC parts are to be delivered on Tuesday. The Tamron is mine, but the sales person couldn't guarantee delivery for Monday. :D

picsfor

Over coming my nerves, and fear of heights, to enjoy another fashion shoot - this time on a roof top (a tall one as well).

Now let's hope my camera has overcome its fear of taking some decent photo's  :tup: :2funny:

Jonathan

Quote from: rksmith51 on August 06, 2010, 06:28:21 PM
The s in D3s is for Smile, I take you now have one Jonathan. I'll be watching to see what you create with yours, my poor D300 has hardly seen the light of day since I got mine.

Bob

Wait no longer ;)  http://peoplebyryan.com/weddings/victoria-and-ashley-wedding-at-westenhanger-castle

I promised myself I'd be sensible.  Then I hit a problem with my flash and my head froze and I could only think of one thing.  Last shot is at 6,400 ISO and looks fab on the big screen.
It's Guest's round

rksmith51

Excelent work Jonathan, I'm the high ISO capability will also produce some very atmospheric church shots, I'm amazed at the D3s flexibility.

Bob.
Hi, "Guest" long time no see, how are you

Hybridphotog

I've got my Canon 50D!! :D

Roll on tomorrow, when I get my PC parts, so I can actually look at the photos taken with it, without having to sit and wait! :D

Oldboy

Quote from: Jonathan on August 09, 2010, 12:49:29 PM
Quote from: rksmith51 on August 06, 2010, 06:28:21 PM
The s in D3s is for Smile, I take you now have one Jonathan. I'll be watching to see what you create with yours, my poor D300 has hardly seen the light of day since I got mine.

Bob

Wait no longer ;)  http://peoplebyryan.com/weddings/victoria-and-ashley-wedding-at-westenhanger-castle

I promised myself I'd be sensible.  Then I hit a problem with my flash and my head froze and I could only think of one thing.  Last shot is at 6,400 ISO and looks fab on the big screen.

Cracking series of shots JR, as always.  ;D

rksmith51

ABERS

Rain - rain - rain :)

The grass is greening up already.

Mick

Quote from: ABERS on August 10, 2010, 04:00:20 PM

About time the grass started growing again.  I might actually get some work in.  ::) 
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Oldboy

Quote from: ABERS on August 10, 2010, 04:00:20 PM

Enjoy it. It's called summer!  8)

krennon

WMMFGT....

Turning up to work just to find my boss standing outside, power cut we couldn't get in the building at all as all our doors are electronically controlled, so been sent home, the power will probably come back on later so I'll have to go in when it does. But it has meant I can come home and do a few jobs, got some work done as well that I can do from home but kinda nice sitting here doing it rather than in the office...tv on cats milling around, drinking coffee and just chilling at home  :)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

rksmith51

Getting an email from the Herald asking to buy one of my rughy shots  :dance:

Bob

Oldboy

Quote from: rksmith51 on August 14, 2010, 05:11:08 PM
Getting an email from the Herald asking to buy one of my rughy shots  :dance:

Bob

Well done.  ;D So the drinks are on you then?  :beer: :tup:

jinky

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.