• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 98
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 81
  • Total: 81
wex
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anglefire

Not today, but actually Sunday! (Been busy!)

Went to Snowdonia and from Bala went into the forests for a days off-roading.

Got a little muddy - but could have been worse - it was June!

The first hill we went up was this one - this is one of the Defenders coming down.

A fantastic days fun - and using the car as intended!
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

skellum

The Local Constabulary still owe me payment for a job I did over 2 months ago but today after several phone calls to their accounts department they have told me payment as been approved and I should recieve it in the next few days. They had lost my original Invoice and a copy Invoice so they asked me to Fax them a copy. I had to bring my Fax Machine out of retirement for that, can't remember the last time I used it which ment I had to set it up from scratch without a handbook anyway it went throught at the second attempt, I rang them back to make sure.

Next I had to contact a PR company who are late with payment. The have told me a cheque was sent to me in the middle of May and must now be assumed to be lost. The said they will now cancell the cheque and will be paying me by BACS.

So hopefully within a few days I should have recieved some money from someone............. :legit:

picsfor

Quote from: Dave on June 15, 2010, 11:04:55 AM
So hopefully within a few days I should have recieved some money from someone............. :legit:

So Gravy Dinner and a pint coming up then Dave  :tup: :beer:

spinner

. The have told me a cheque was sent to me in the middle of May

And they love you and ....... :D
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

skellum

Quote from: picsfor on June 15, 2010, 12:11:50 PM

So Gravy Dinner and a pint coming up then Dave  :tup: :beer:

More like bills to be paid..... :'(

Hinfrance

The postman (or lady in our case). I bought a Yongnuo 460 ll on eBay from Honkers ten days ago.

What a magic little back up/fill in flashgun it is for only £39 including a tripod mountable stand and bare bulb diffuser.  I've only given it a few test goes so far as a TTL fill in and it's worked perfectly every time. I guess I am bound to find some limitations as time goes on, but so far I have a wide grin on my face.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Oly Paul

Just recieved a couple of free mags from Olympus E-magazine as they used one of my images on a single page spread on me and my pic. To say I'm chuffed is a understatement, and it looks pretty good in print.

The Pic " Giant Of The Sky"

Regards Paul
One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am.

http://www.pbase.com/paulsilkphotography

picsfor

You've every right to be chuffed.

Well done Paul and great picture to boot  :tup:

Hinfrance

Hearty congratulations. Hope the high lasts and lasts.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

ABERS

Top shot Paul, congratulations. :tup:

bones615

Quote from: Tringle WP on June 16, 2010, 01:10:43 PM
The postman (or lady in our case). I bought a Yongnuo 460 ll on eBay from Honkers ten days ago.

What a magic little back up/fill in flashgun it is for only £39 including a tripod mountable stand and bare bulb diffuser.  I've only given it a few test goes so far as a TTL fill in and it's worked perfectly every time. I guess I am bound to find some limitations as time goes on, but so far I have a wide grin on my face.

I have a couple of the mk1 version, great things for the money although one of mine only works on full power now for some reason, added a flash trigger and they are great.

Simon

Eileen

Great shot Paul - congratulations!  :)

deetus

Congratulations Paul on a super image. I feel I can almost touch the plane.

Oly Paul

Regards Paul
One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am.

http://www.pbase.com/paulsilkphotography

Just Dave

Congratulations Paul, great image, nice B/W also  :)

Bet your well chuffed
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.