• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 30
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 42
  • Total: 42
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

How did you find us?

Started by Mick, April 21, 2012, 09:08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

One thing I've been wondering for some time now, is how you found this forum in the first place. 

So, just out of interest, how did you find CC?

1: Someone recommend this site to you?
2: Found it on a search engine, Google etc?
3: I poached you from another forum?   :-X  :-[
4: Some other method?

Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Reinardina

I knew a lot of my old friends from DCM fled here, when it changed to PR. I didn't dare follow, as I was still very much in awe of most of them, but Andy (Beauxreflets) convinced me that I would not be eaten alive.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Simple

To long ago to remember.....
I think in the early DCM years I also registered for this site and Photoping. The latter has now ran its course, shame though.

bones615

Long time ago but i think i saw mention of CC on PR, had a look and joined.

Simon

donoreo

I think I saw it in someone's signature on DCM, PhotoRadar,DigitalCameraWorld  :tup:

michaelb104

Found CC from the old DCM site  :legit:
Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

nickt

Same as everyone else, from the DCM site.

Carlj

Ooh, now my memory is having a work out Mick!

Oh, I recall, photoping back in the day!

Carl

Graham

I think I was a "late adopter". I seem to remember Mr Jinky introduced me as we were "doing a bit of business" ....D200 related....not....you know....! :legit:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

ABERS

I think it was from the PR site, when everyone with any photo nous left and came here.

SuffolkFox

I was googling for some advice on which bridge camera to go for, and one of the results was a post in this forum.

The rest, they say....
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading My Post.

Oldboy

Alfonso_Frisk

Quote from: Graham on April 21, 2012, 07:54:55 PM
  I think I was a "late adopter". I seem to remember Mr Jinky introduced me as we were "doing a bit of business" ....D200 related....not....you know....! :legit:

How many D200's did you have ?
I got one off you a couple of years ago  :tup: still have it in fact ;D

I got here before it launched, some bloke called (lurky or someting similar) enticed me over, chained me to a radiator and forced me to help with testing etc.  :knuppel2:
Not been able to get away since  ;D :tup:
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Beryl

Carl introduced me to the site  :)

I think qite a few of us on here were on Photo.pic ?
A true friend is the best possession

My Web site
http://berylladd.com/
Oh . And thanks for looking in

Mick

Quote from: Alfonso_Frisk on April 21, 2012, 09:23:25 PM

I got here before it launched, some bloke called (lurky or someting similar) enticed me over, chained me to a radiator and forced me to help with testing etc.  :knuppel2:
Not been able to get away since  ;D :tup:

Alf, do you realise your first post here was on: October 17, 2007.  Jeez, has it really been that long.  :o  And If I remember we started with some other CMS software which I couldn't get the hang of, so we actually started before that date.  :beer:

Thanks for all the posts guy and gals.  It's interesting to see where we all came from.  Keep em coming.  :tup:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.