• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 242
  • Total: 242
7ds
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Remote control

Started by Tripod, October 28, 2013, 10:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tripod

Getting a bit old and suffering from slightly unsteady hands I went looking for a wireless remote control and decided on a Canon wireless remote, as soon as I purchased it sods law brought out a remote called "Camranger". At £265.00 was still cheaper than the Canon by about £100.00 the Canon also a big fiddle to set up and to get a ad-hoc connection. Camranger has complete control of camera except for zooming. It really is a fantastic piece of equipment and everything I could ever wish for. Images are wirelessly
sent to my iPad or iPhone so I can see the images larger and to me clearer than the back screen on camera. It does so many things for me and is a breeze to set up and a lot smaller than the Canon attachment being even smaller than a lot of todays mobile phones.

Great piece of kit and worth every penny and pound.

John (Tripod)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.