• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 226
  • Total: 226
parkcameras
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Posting big picture – help

Started by michaelb104, October 05, 2009, 06:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelb104

Hi all,

I was going to post a picture in the autumn comp but when I came to add it to the thread it was huge in the preview (so I didn't), how do you get a normal sized image in a thread?? 

To add the image I went to my gallery, did a right click on the picture and selected copy shortcut and then put the URL in between img /img (with the square brackets) in the thread.

Thanks
Mike.

PS  -  I think it was divine intervention that I didn't enter, all the pictures are head and shoulders above what I was going to enter.
Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

Mick

Hi, was it this one?  If so, then all you need to do is click that thumbnail in in your gallery, and right at the bottom of the info just above where you leave a comment, you'll see the embed code.  Copy the code ant paste it into your post in the entry thread. ;)

Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

michaelb104

Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.