• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 64
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 25
  • Total: 25
  • Google
7ds
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

Abers Exhibition Meet

Started by picsfor, September 28, 2009, 10:09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minky_monkey

By the gates should be fine, I`ve got your number if there`s any problems.

picsfor

hope to see you there - with 7D as well

irv_b

Looking forward to seeing ya all at Victoria in the morning should be there by about 10 to 10
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Eileen

See you all tomorrow. Looking forward to it!  :)

ABERS

Thanks for coming along folks great to see you all and looking forward to seeing the pics you took.
Shame about Liverpool though  I've got a long day ahead tomorrow with Phil! ::)

picsfor

Well, not long got in after that horrendous tube journey. Signal Failures, Points Failures, Trains Braking Down, Engineering Works.
The monkey definitely done right travelling by car.

Thanks to Alan for his gracious hospitality and sorry we didn't get to see Phil again - but i'm sure there'll be another time.
Another great set of pictures even if the exhibition gallery wasn't as plush as the previous one. You definitely need to see your pictures in print to fully appreciate them!

It was great to see Sandy, Martin and Eileen again and especially good to finally meet Irv (B) for whom i hope the day was an enjoyable one, sufficiently enough to want to join in a future meeting.
Whilst the weather was a hit and miss affair Osterley Park yielded some surprising picture opportunities most of which will require some PP. I have posted some 'instant' ones just to get things moving.
I am looking forward to see what scenes others captured from the day - because it is always interesting to see what you missed or how some one has found a better angle for that picture you struggled with.

Once again - good to see every one and thanks for turning up and making it another great day whilst also thanking Mick or Hugh for adding in the location to upload our pictures to.

minky_monkey

It was a blast, I`ve had a brief look through my shots.  I`ll post some tomorrow.

Shame about Liverpool, definitely...

Eileen

It was lovely to see you all again and to meet Irv. Look forward to seeing all your pictures: I'll post a few later.

Great exhibition Alan - you and Phil both had some wonderful work to share - very inspiring. Sorry about Liverpool.

irv_b

Many thanks to Andrew, Eileen, Sandy and Martin for the warm welcome, I really enjoyed my day out with you guys (even accounting for the arduous tube journey back  :o) I'm looking forward to the next meet-up
Alan your pictures really are in a different class when seen close up in print form, in a gallery setting, really inspiring  and meeting you was also a joy. Thanks for the tea and coffee btw :)
Irv
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Sandy

Thanks for the coffee Alan they were brilliant images. Had a great day and enjoyed driving the red machine

Sandy

Oldboy

Well with the great shots posted so far, looks like you had a great time.  ;D

ABERS

Closed at 4 p.m. today with a grand total during the 10 half days we were open of 508 visitors. We were well chuffed. :beer: :beer: :beer:

picsfor

Not surprised - a great set of pictures.
And what's even better  you didn't have to watch Liverpool embarass themselves!

ABERS

If it's of any interest I've posted a few observations on my Blog concerning the Exhibition. Clck on the link below.

picsfor

Interesting comments- glad to hear it was a success, also the observations about comments etc.
It was also good to see your book there to look through. No doubt about it - your pictures are never as good on the web as they are in print.

Well i have to say - looking at the pictures being posted, despite the weather, some great photo opportunities were spotted and taken advantage of. As ever it is interesting to see the pictures you missed, or that some one caught a better take on. Sandy's Autumn Harvest & Fence, Eileens Water Drop and the back lit leaf, and Irv's Tea Break Pic and the Bench being some of the examples. Martins still to post so can't comment.

It was good that Sandy had a working scooter thing to whizz around in because it was a hefty old trudge around those grounds other wise. Shame we didn't get the display team pic with it  but maybe next time! Add that to the pic of the underground home actually moving we didn't get!

Once again - i  had a great day as always on these meets - and enjoyed seeing every one whilst getting to see Alan and Phil's pictures in print again.

As Eileen has pointed out - it could easily be the subject of a meet in warmer weather. Plenty of scope still to be explored.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.