• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 49
  • Total: 49
7ds
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Hi ....

Started by Steve12, October 08, 2009, 09:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve12

Hi everyone thought I would introduce myself some of you may remember me from the old DCM site way back I lost interest as many others during the latter part of 2008 early part of 2009 and did not really contribute for various reasons one being work.

Photography has been a passion of mine since the early 80's my first camera was a Centrion cannot remember the model (Dixon's own make) then bought a Nikon FG & Pentax ME Super plus various lenses then bought a Nikon FM2 (which I still have along with the lenses). I developed my own B & W for awhile at home in a make shift darkroom in my parents bathroom.   After getting married in 1986 photography was put to one side although never forgotten, in Aug 2006 after toying with starting up again with film I opted to go Digital and bought my first digital a Nikon D70s never looked back I moved onto a D200 and two week ago bought a D700 after contemplating a D300 went for the full frame.

Anyway there you have it a brief introduction.

Cheers

Steve...

Mick

Hi Steve, and welcome to CC.  :tup:   

Hope you hang around and join in.  You should see some familiar faces here from DCM.  ;)  Any questions about the site etc, just shout. 
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

greypoint

Welcome :tup: I used to have a Nikon FG :D

Oldboy

Welcome Steve12, glad to have you aboard.  :tup:

oRGie

Welcome to CC, glad you found us  :beer:

anglefire

Quote from: greypoint on October 08, 2009, 10:16:24 PM
Welcome :tup: I used to have a Nikon FG :D

Now there is a surprise!  ;D

Welcome Steve! Good place to be!
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Steve12

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome look forward to contributing once I find my way around, Nikon FG best camera I ever had well back then! :)

Steve...

krennon

WELCOME Steve this is a great site and as already said full of ex DCMers.... ;)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.