• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 119
  • Total: 119
parkcameras
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

POLL - ENJOYMENT

Started by jinky, January 05, 2021, 09:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is your favourite on brief?

A Robin in Snow

2 (28.6%)
Enjoying a Christmas Film

3 (42.9%)
 Quiet Enjoyment

0 (0%)
Enjoying the Long Tailed Tits

1 (14.3%)
Enjoying the Zip Wire

1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: January 09, 2021, 09:11:31 AM

jinky

Poll open

Oldboy

Well done Jinky.  :tup:

Thanks for my two votes.  :tup:

jinky

Cheers Oldboy - thanks for the votes. I`ll get my thinking cap on

Jediboy

Congrats Jinky. This photo worked for me and got my vote. Well done.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

Thanks again. Was my favourite picture taken over the Christmas period with my rather cheap new Viltrox 56mm 1.4 lens for my Fuji. £220 instead of the £849 Fuji wanted for the 56 1.2 version. had a bad first copy that wouldn`t work on my camera but replacement sent without delay and so far seems great ...touch wood. She was watching Lion King with Lion King too and always shows every emotion throughout fro fear when Simba`s dad is trampled to sheer joy when they are singing Hakuna Matata. Kids just give it all at 3 or 4. :D

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.