• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 193
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 110
  • Total: 110
parkcameras
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Poll for " Out of focus "

Started by skellum, January 26, 2010, 10:15:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote here

Orgie -  Whiskey & Coke

2 (8.7%)
Tringle WP -  Glasses ? Who needs 'em ?
9 (39.1%)
Delemander -  Unfocused Eye
0 (0%)
Jimthetrain -  Out of ( Ford ) focus
4 (17.4%)
Darren1978 -  " Beyond the fence "
0 (0%)
bones615 -  Beer Goggles
2 (8.7%)
Dave -  Where are my glasses ?
4 (17.4%)
Oldboy -  Wet Brum
2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: January 31, 2010, 01:40:05 PM

skellum

Poll now open......... :legit:

picsfor

Although this weeks entry is small - it is extremely difficult to judge. Now where's that coin?

Forseti

Quote from: picsfor on January 26, 2010, 10:25:17 AM
Although this weeks entry is small - it is extremely difficult to judge.

I agree - they are all so awful and completely out of focus.  :2funny: Might just go with Howards though just for the humour aspect of it.
Canon 7D,  Canon SX1 IS, EF100 f/2.8 USM Macro, EF70-200 f/4 L IS USM, EF17-40 f/4 L USM, Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM, Canon Speedlite 580EX MkII

"Everyone can take a great picture with digital, the knack is to take two" - David Bailey

alan1572

voted, and me without a camera this week, i wouldn't of had to try for this one, it would have been strange when going thru the shots to delete the sharp ones ;D
Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

Hinfrance

I've made my choice. The joke helped.  :D
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

Nice ones - made my choice on the basis that the snapper beat me to the only  idea I had of one that would have had a caption of "Should have gone to Specsavers"  ;)

picsfor

Go on Jinky - give us a clue as to which one you voted for...  :2funny: :D :tup:

Hinfrance

OK, I think I may have just edged this one, so new topic coming up before close of play this evening.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

picsfor

you sure? looks a bit close to me, might need a re-count  :tup: :D

Well done on that win  one of the sharpest pictures i've seen in ages. You must tell me what lens you use  :2funny:

Hinfrance

It's not the lens, it's the vaseline.  :)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

stevebedder

Oldboy

Well done Tringle WP, but must just add that the picture looks sharp without my glasses!  ;)

Thanks to the people who voted for mine.  :tup:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.