• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 113
  • Total: 113
wex
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Entry Thread - 2nd August 2010 - 8th August 2010 - Subject Fun

Started by Oldboy, July 31, 2010, 08:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldboy

Following on from jinky's subject of holiday I've choosen Fun. Well it's what we should be having on holiday. So anything that illustrates having Fun will do.

Pictures to be taken between 00.01am Monday 2nd August and Sunday 8th August.
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59pm Monday 9th August.
Poll will be up Tuesday 10th August  until 23.59pm Friday 13th August.
Winner to be announced Saturday 14th August (winner should post the new topic no later than 23.59 Sunday 15th August).

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to
post a topic on the Sunday following your declared win
create an entries thread
create a chat thread
create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.

photos to be taken during the specified dates, ie sunday xx to Monday xx

pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59 Monday night

Poll to be created Tuesday to run till Friday, winner declared Saturday

Editing limits to be specified by the person choosing the competition subject, if nothing is mentioned then there is no limit to editing allowed.

Montage images should only contain images taken within specified dates

Please don't vote for your own entry

Everyone is welcome and comments and critique on the entries are also welcome

Posting your entries, and setting up the poll.  Instructions are here: http://cameracraniums.com/forum/index.php?topic=382.0

SimonW

Just to get things started...

(Don't they look miserable!)

Bowls Fun....?
Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

Delamanda

A fun night in.  In front of the telly with George Clooney and chocolate - what could be more fun than that?

irv_b

This was a bit of graffiti that I saw over my local park. Strangely enough it's not sprayed directly on the wall, its made from poster paper then pasted to the wall and what it says about the  originator I don't know - certainly ain't a Banksy  ;D ;D

Paper fun
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

picsfor

How else would you describe fun?

Technically, i should have posted this on Flickr, as it was taken a Flickr organised meet, but the picture fits the bill for this competition.
The only female tog with the only male model... Talk about cat and cream!

jinky

Grabbed third today on another short jolly I got in payment for a shoot I did. Did the best i could with dodgy wifi where I am staying and having had to download photoscape to proces on my old laptop. Ah well - it keeps the numbers up!

Donkeys on the Beach

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.