• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 103
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 113
  • Total: 113
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hybridphotog

Wmmfgt? DMT has returned home, and she looks 100% better. :D

Oldboy

Graham

Quote from: Jonathan on October 15, 2009, 08:06:18 AM
Quote from: Graham on October 15, 2009, 06:42:48 AM
                      Sadly Paul Weller's "People" said no! (Never liked him anyway....arrogant short arse!)

Oh, I used to like him.  Until he lost it and decided he was a mixture of Van Morrison and god.  Which IIRC coincided exactly with "The Changing Man".

Just checked the Hamsters on Napster.  Two songs - one sounds slightly like the Quo.  But with a slide guitar.  Hmm.

Yeah. Paul Weller.... Mod Father my ar$e, He looks like his mum dressed him! :2funny:
                  The Hamsters....They do Hendrix and ZZTop covers, not really my kind of thing but I need the practice!
                                                Graham. :)
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Graham

Welcome home Sandra! :fworks2: :fworks3:
                     Graham. :-*

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Graham

WMMFGT?
               Picking the first of this years cider crop.
               I hope it's more succesful than '07's....25 gallons of drain cleaner!  :'(

Graham. :D

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

magicrhodes

Quote from: Graham on October 17, 2009, 01:15:55 PM
 WMMFGT?

If you need a hand with *Ahem* tasting that....

WMMFGT Oakley replacing my broken frame on a pair of 15 year old Oakley M Frames for £14. SUPERB SERVICE GUYS!  :tup: :tup: If anyone needs a pair of sports glasses I can not praise them highly enough both customer service and optical quality.

Graham

Quote from: magicrhodes on October 20, 2009, 03:08:12 PM
Quote from: Graham on October 17, 2009, 01:15:55 PM
 WMMFGT?

If you need a hand with *Ahem* tasting that....

Give me a shout next June!  :beer:
                           Graham.  :D

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

krennon

WMMFGT

Ordered about 86 prints from Photobox (free with last weeks AP) on Saturday...they arrived today...how chuffed am I, even the 10x8 print of "Cooling Off" I ordered is spot on I'd tried printing it at home and the area in shadow across the bottom third of the shot came out black...as in jet black....PHOTOBOX's version is spot on :tup:, nice dappled light across the shadow area,  I am well chuffed with the service first time I've tried them and as they were free shots apart from the postage and the £2.00 or so for the enlargements I had nothing to lose.....and the shot of Diane at Speakers Corner has come out really well as well....so going by first impressions I would recommend Photobox....and I reckon it's cheaper than printing at home....now I've just got to have a go at mounting them properly.....so a big thumbs up to photobox
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Hinfrance

I agree, Photobox prints are excellent value for money. Especially anything over A4, the colours and B+C are spot on. I have found some of the smaller prints lack tonal range, but the biguns are superb for the price. Even with the extra postage to the sunny (although rainy at the moment) Dordogne.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

magicrhodes

Quote from: krennon on October 20, 2009, 07:45:35 PM
WMMFGT

Ordered about 86 prints from Photobox (free with last weeks AP) on Saturday

Just a thought but why not set up a thread where we can highlight great offers so that the cheapness (feel the quality) can be passed around?? Thoughts?

magicrhodes

Quote from: magicrhodes on October 20, 2009, 03:08:12 PM

WMMFGT Oakley replacing my broken frame on a pair of 15 year old Oakley M Frames for £14. SUPERB SERVICE GUYS!  :tup: :tup: If anyone needs a pair of sports glasses I can not praise them highly enough both customer service and optical quality.

WMMFGT Oakleys arrived and they gave me a back my old lens that I thought was a gonner! No more flies in the eye for me!

Graham

Just got back from snapping the Oysterband doing a rare acoustic tour (No doubt to get some cash in the bank!).

My God they were on form!   

Graham.  :)

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Oldboy

Reset my password on flickr so I can log on from the new PC.  ;D

greypoint

Oysterband made some great CDs - the one with June Tabor was my favourite - and the one with The Oxford Girl. Hal and Tow etc. - must look them out have'nt played them for ages ::)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.