• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 102
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 74
  • Total: 74
Wish
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CML-1591

This landed on my back eating something after i was taking pictures of it.
Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

CML-1591

Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

Hybridphotog

Quote from: CML-1591 on September 12, 2009, 12:29:28 PM
You're in need of some skin moisturiser, if that surface is your back. ;)

Nice photo, btw.

WMMFGT? Two things.
1. Beating last years sales figures. Doubling the sales of last year, in fact. No doubt the Tunisian Market event had a part in it, but the sales figures has shown the store has a future. :)

2. Witnessing a certain website/forum seeming to do nothing for over a month, regarding certain layout issues, even after almost spoon-feeding the site developers. Why feel good..? Well, there's proof that I'm better than their "crack team of profeshernul website coders". :)

anglefire

WMMFGT

Going to the beach today with the wife and kids and having a great day! Took a few pics, played with the kids - swam in the sea - yeap up to me neck and breast stroke! Flippin cold though!
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

CML-1591

Quote from: Hybridphotog on September 13, 2009, 08:02:58 PM
Quote from: CML-1591 on September 12, 2009, 12:29:28 PM
You're in need of some skin moisturiser, if that surface is your back. ;)

Nice photo, btw.

Aha, how would i get a shot of it on my back anyway  ::) :D

WMMFGT? Two things.
1. Beating last years sales figures. Doubling the sales of last year, in fact. No doubt the Tunisian Market event had a part in it, but the sales figures has shown the store has a future. :)

Congrats, if thats down to you personally, maybe a raise  :tup:

Hybridphotog

Quote from: CML-1591 on September 13, 2009, 09:48:59 PM
Aha... mirrors. ;)
It would be nice, but I doubt that'll happen. Two new starters in the shop, myself and the assistant manager. Neither of us will get recognition for the doubling of sales, as our branch isn't a popular one within the company anyway.

CML-1591

Quote from: Hybridphotog on September 13, 2009, 09:55:44 PM
Aha... mirrors. ;)
yeah i know, just awkward lol
It would be nice, but I doubt that'll happen. Two new starters in the shop, myself and the assistant manager. Neither of us will get recognition for the doubling of sales, as our branch isn't a popular one within the company anyway.
Shame

Malcolm1938

I got back from Vanfest09 last night and today I have not seen a single camper van - That show is just too big to take in - I went as a guest with my son and I'm sure most of the people there (Many thousand) were just there so they could say I was there.....

FKA CannOffice
Too old to die young
Every day is a good day - if you wake up....

My Gallery

Peter Jackson

Oh Lord, please help me to be the person that my dog thinks I am.

ABERS

Spending the weekend celebrating our Golden Wedding Anniversary with the whole family  in a large rented farmhouse in Devon.

Alfonso_Frisk

Quote from: ABERS on September 14, 2009, 11:08:56 PM
Spending the weekend celebrating our Golden Wedding Anniversary with the whole family  in a large rented farmhouse in Devon.

Congratulations Alan to you and your good lady.
I suspect she deserves a medal the size of a dustbin lid for putting up with you all these years. lol
RR
Alf
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

jinky

Golden wedding anniversary - that`s great Alan. Congratulations to you both and many more.

Oldboy

Congratulations ABERS and to your wife.  ;D :beer:

irv_b

Quote from: ABERS on September 14, 2009, 11:08:56 PM
Alan many many congratulations hope you had a fantastic day :tup:
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.