• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 129
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 135
  • Total: 135
aliexpress
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

Coeeeeeeee

Started by JaneM, April 26, 2014, 02:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaneM

Hi All,

As my username suggests I am Jane ;) I recognise a few names on here especially Daggers who is my hubby. I am a 'mature' student nurse so during exam time I may be around less, or my photo's may show my stesss lol photography has always been a hobby of mine and I am forever learning and looking for ways to improve and I am look forward to getting to know you all :)
Jane x

donoreo

Welcome to the forum. 

jinky

Welcome - and Daggers too. Quiet at times but peaceful and helpful on here

Hinfrance

Greetings Jane. Enjoy.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Reinardina

So you are Mrs Daggers. Glad you followed your husband to CC.
Welcome to this friendly bunch.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Oldboy

Glad to have you on board.  :tup:

Student nurse.....well I have a sore throat and keep bring up phlegm....... :D

JaneM

Thank you for the welcome, finding my way around now :)

Oldboy...could be man flu, as a nurse I suggest you take to your bed, two paracetamol, plenty of fluids, care and attention...as a wife I suggest it's absolutely nothing and I am going to ignore your sore throat lol ;)

Oldboy

Quote from: JaneM on April 26, 2014, 06:29:27 PM
Thank you for the welcome, finding my way around now :)

Oldboy...could be man flu, as a nurse I suggest you take to your bed, two paracetamol, plenty of fluids, care and attention...as a wife I suggest it's absolutely nothing and I am going to ignore your sore throat lol ;)

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Jediboy

May the Force be with you.

Chris

JaneM

Quote from: jinky on April 26, 2014, 03:16:03 PM
When I first read this Jinxy I thought you meant Daggers was quite but peaceful hahaha  :D

Daggers62

Quote from: JaneM on April 28, 2014, 11:35:26 AM
Quote from: jinky on April 26, 2014, 03:16:03 PM
When I first read this Jinxy I thought you meant Daggers was quite but peaceful hahaha  :D

But I am quiet and peaceful and helpful. I can fill a dishwasher like no other and I am always amazed how the dishes miraculously appear in the cupboards afterwards ... it's magic!  :dance:

JaneM

Actually he opens the dishwasher when it's full...steps back and says it's broken and closes it back up again lol  :knuppel2:

jinky

:D
No-one in our house can maximise a dishwasher load like me and I am forever tutted at for re-packing elements and insisting it is completely full before turning on. Packing away into cupboards however is another matter .....

JaneM

hahaha you sound like me jinky, I always re-pack the dishwasher and only I know where everything is in the cupboards ;)

Oldboy

Quote from: JaneM on April 28, 2014, 12:05:18 PM
Actually he opens the dishwasher when it's full...steps back and says it's broken and closes it back up again lol  :knuppel2:

I think you'll find he opens it, then says, "It doesn't work", which it won't with the door open, then closes it back up again.  :doh: :2funny:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.