• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 67
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 48
  • Total: 48
  • Google (AdSense) (3)
7ds
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

Poll for February Finalists

Started by skellum, March 09, 2010, 05:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote here

WP Tringle    ( Sharp )  
6 (37.5%)
Sarasocke    ( Action )  
6 (37.5%)
jimthetrain   ( Inside )  
0 (0%)
Dave            ( Ugly )      
4 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: March 13, 2010, 07:02:30 PM

skellum

Poll for February Finalists now open, please vote and perhaps leave a comment.  Thanks, Dave.. :tup:.. :legit:

picsfor

how about stuck for choice?  ???
i'll have another look tomorrow and see if i can make a choice then...

Hinfrance

I've forced myself to chose one of them. Voted.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Oldboy

Voted for sarasocke's dog shot as I love snow and he looks like he's enjoying himself.  ;D

Sarasocke

Thanks Oldboy - Tara loves anything where she can race about, she never stops !
Thanks goodness she belongs to my friend, she would tire me out  :D
My two are real couch potatoes  - they do say that dogs and their owners are very similar 8)
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

skellum

Looks like the first two are going to draw which we don't need so I anyone who has not voted yet please do......Before 7.00 pm tonight...... :legit:

Sarasocke

So, what now ? Another race just between the two of us ?  :legit:
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

jinky

Ahh just logged in to vote and it`s done. Sorry - would have made the decision final too but not saying who I`d have upset now  ;)

Hinfrance

I think it should be whichever got the most votes during the week it won. Carol got 9 votes and I got 8, so that makes her the winner by my reckoning.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

skellum

Well I was going to agree with Tringle as Carol did have 9 votes to Tringles 8 but when I looked at the percentages Tringle had 53.3 % to Carols 37.8. so in the interest of true democracy
I will  set up a mini poll......... :legit:

Hinfrance

Don't suppose I ought to vote in that one really  ;D
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Sarasocke

Well if I vote for you and you vote for me then we'll at least each have a vote  :beer:
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

picsfor

my vote's going to jimthetrain as it seems sad he didn't get a single vote  :'(

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.