• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 67
  • Total: 67
aliexpress
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

POLL - ROADS - Weekly Comp 11/17 April

Started by Hinfrance, April 19, 2011, 08:05:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for your favourite ROADS picture

Delamanda - The King's Road

3 (16.7%)
Simon -The Road Home

0 (0%)
Michaelb104 - Road to Nowhere

8 (44.4%)
Hinfrance - Road Rat

0 (0%)
Dave - Road to Wasdale

1 (5.6%)
Oldboy - Bluebell Walk

0 (0%)
Irv_b - Road Race
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: April 23, 2011, 08:05:32 AM

Hinfrance

Please chose you favourite 'Roads' picture and vote.

Simon - can you do us a favour and use shorter titles  ;) I could only just get your picture in.  :beer:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Hinfrance

A close race between Mike and Irv, with Mike staying ahead until the end.

Congratulations Mike - over to you for the next topic . .
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Oldboy

Well done Mike and to irv_b for a close second.  :tup:

michaelb104

Thank you to all who voted for my shot and congrats to Irv for a very close second.

Right I guess it's time to put my thinking cap on and come up with a theme, with it being the Easter weekend and a royal wedding on the horizon it should be quite easy to choose  ;)  :legit:

I'm just off to the local tip to get rid of some rubbish, I'll pop the new theme up when I get back.

Thanks again for the votes   :)

Mike.
Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.