• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 143
  • Total: 143
aliexpress
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Anyone near Arundel on 28 November?

Started by Eileen, November 17, 2010, 08:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eileen

If so, do pop by. A friend and I are hoping to sell a few pictures or cards. And maybe see a few friendly faces. There'll be cakes too... ;)

nickt

A bit far for me, but hope it goes well.
Nick

Eileen

Cheers Nick. We are going to have fun, whatever happens.  :)

ABERS

My wife doesn't know it yet but I've got a feeling we are out to lunch that day, in or around Arundel!  :tup: I'll leave room for some cake :legit:

Eileen

Arundel is a very nice place to spend time. I hope very much to see you there Alan.   :)

ABERS

Visited Eileen's exhibition today and it was well worth the visit. Framed and hung the prints were exceptional and showed Eileen's excellent work to it's best advantage.

Congratulations Eileen on a terrific show. :tup:

Sandy

Glad to hear the exhibition went well, just sorry I could not get down to see it.

Sandy

picsfor

Yes, i too must echo Alans' views.
Without a doubt - an image in print is far more impressive than an image just viewed on the screen.

Eileen

Alan, Andrew,
Thank you both very much for coming along. It was great to see you both. I had a lovely day, with great company. I sold a few prints and cards too, which was very nice.
Sandy,
Thanks for your kind wishes. Hope to see you soon.  :)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.