• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 47
  • Total: 47
bhphotovideo
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Apparently it's my round

Started by Hamster, October 04, 2011, 12:06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hamster

Hi there.

I haven't been on this forum since its name change ages ago but having a look around I see that according to Jonathan it's my round and ABERS seems to have a permanent greeting in place for me.
Wonder what that's all about?  ???

Anyway, I'll be in the pub tonight to buy that round for anyone that turns up.  The Melbourne, corner of Hay Street and Milligan Street...
Perth, Western Australia.  ;)

Hamster

aaah, hang on.  I'm noticing a few personalised sigs now.  I take it there's some kind of automated personalisation going on here.  Well, if that isn't a good example of both an oxymoron and extreme irony I don't know what is.

Beryl

Yep.
it's some sort of code you can personlise for whom you are talking to  ;D
A true friend is the best possession

My Web site
http://berylladd.com/
Oh . And thanks for looking in

Reinardina

Quote from: Hamster on October 04, 2011, 12:06:23 AM
Hi there.

I haven't been on this forum since its name change ages ago but having a look around I see that according to Jonathan it's my round and ABERS seems to have a permanent greeting in place for me.
Wonder what that's all about?  ???

Anyway, I'll be in the pub tonight to buy that round for anyone that turns up.  The Melbourne, corner of Hay Street and Milligan Street...
Perth, Western Australia.  ;)

I 'fell' for the pub round thing, when I first arrived here. A bit older and wiser now.

I'll be looking for you whenever I'm the Melbourne  in Perth!

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

mondmagu

Des
www.flickr.com/photos/mondmagu

Gaelldew

Hi Hamster, I'd join you for that drink but unfortunately the Backbird had a bad fuel leak when they filled it up.
People have photographic memories, its just that they forget to put the memory card in.

Oldboy

Welcome Hamster.  :tup:

I assume your not the chap from Top Gear then?  :2funny: :2funny:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.