• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 64
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 49
  • Total: 49
millets
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

Chat thread - HEAT

Started by Jediboy, April 23, 2017, 02:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jediboy

CHAT THREAD - HEAT

Anything that shows heat or something hot. No editing restrictions.

Pictures to be taken preferably between now and Sunday 30th April 2017, 23:59, but if you find yourself at a loss in this time period, please enter something from your personal archives.
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23:59pm Monday 1st May 2017.
Poll will be up Tuesday 2nd May 2017 .
Winner to be announced Saturday 6th May 2017

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to

Post a topic on the Sunday (or sooner) following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.

Enjoy.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

kerbside

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

Oldboy

A good choice of subject considering it going to be very cold this week.  :uglystupid2: :2funny: :2funny:

Jediboy

Yes, I must admit that I wasn't aware that the weather was going to turn cold. Photos of sunbeds and saunas may have to do.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

WillyP

A cup of coffee sounds good right now.

jinky

Nothing from me again this week as I`ll be away up in Scotland with limited wifi after Saturday and full of cold just now - antithesis of heat I guess!I`ll get back into it when I`m back.

anglefire

----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

anglefire

Sorry, mine is a very old one this week - taken back in 2008. ::)
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.