• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 171
  • Total: 171
photobox
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Fox In The Sun

Started by Zenmer, January 13, 2012, 06:01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenmer

Two things are infinite : the universe and human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe

Beaux Reflets

:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Oldboy

Cracking shot and well spotted.  ;D

Sarasocke

Gorgeous animal, lovely red fur.
How far away were you when you took the shot? Which lense did you use?
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Zenmer

Thanks all  :)

Carol I used the nikon 70-200 my walkabout lens that is always on the camera
That picture is a crop but at a guess I'd say 20-30 metres away, not good at judginng distances  :D
Two things are infinite : the universe and human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe

Just Dave

Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Sarasocke

Quotenikon 70-200 my walkabout lens that is always on the camera

Is that the 2.8? I keep thinking about buying that lense but I have problems walking about with the 70-300 4.5-5.6  ::)

I really admire you guys who manage to catch such shots of wildlife. I've never even seen a fox in the wild.
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Geoff I

What a super image, well done.  :tup:

Zenmer

Quote from: Sarasocke on January 13, 2012, 04:04:29 PM
Is that the 2.8? I keep thinking about buying that lense but I have problems walking about with the 70-300 4.5-5.6  ::)
I really admire you guys who manage to catch such shots of wildlife. I've never even seen a fox in the wild.

Yes it is and my favourite lens, very fast focus  and very sharp  I normally have it on a sunsniper cross body strap
http://www.sun-sniper.com/en/the-one.html
Find it very comfortable and easy to swing the camera up to use

I live in the countryside so see loads of foxes about and although they are wary they don't always run off

Got some badgers pictures I will dig out and put on the board later

Zenmer

Thanks Dave and Geoff, much appreciated  :)

michaelb104

Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

Mick

Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Zenmer

Thanks Michaelb and admin much appreciated  :)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.