• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 47
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 45
  • Total: 46
  • Mick
  • Google (AdSense)
aliexpress
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Cornwall Meet 14th/15th/16th May

Started by picsfor, February 02, 2010, 05:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picsfor

So there are opportunities to be had then Carol!

As for our pictures - they will be as interesting as yours because, having been on other shoots together, i know we provide quite a diverse view on what constitutes a photograph.

All i will say is, i'm always amazed at how many great pictures i miss that the others find.

minky_monkey

Yup, there`s always a diverse range, that`s for sure!

picsfor

'Tis the eve of this great adventure - look forward to seeing most of you tomorrow and Carol on Saturday.

Hope you've got plenty of memory cards. I'm taking me laptop and EHD just in case, as my 16gb is only worth about 600 pictures  :'(

Sandy

I have just packed the camera, lenses, tripod and loads of memory cards, however I have put them in my shopping trolley. It is so much easier than carrying my camera on Sat will there be enough room in the car?

Sandy

picsfor

yep - no probs - though you might not appreciate the draft from sitting on the roof  :2funny:

Seriously - plenty of room. How would we get it down to Cornwall if we didn't have room to take it around?

irv_b

I will be with Eileen in a "transit sized" van, so if you are a bit overflowing we can relieve you of some gear when we meet up along the way :)
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

minky_monkey

Yup, pretty much packed here too...

picsfor

Just sorting out the final bits and pieces, you know - map, directions, camera kit, charging batteries, clothing, usual stuff.

No pressure  ???

Eileen

Just charging my batteries and packing my kit too. I've gathered up quite a few memory cards over the last few years so should have enough. See you all tomorrow - getting excited now.  :dance: :)

picsfor

I'll be ok once i know we're all on our merry way and then met up for a tea or bite to eat along the way.
Oh yes - and we've got there and our rooms are all ok!

Meeting up with Carol becomes the next worry - now printing off a picture of her from her web site!

Just Dave

Have fun everyone  :)

Look forward to seeing the images
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

minky_monkey

Spent the evening on the beach taking sunset shots. Really should go to sleep, we're leaving at 5am to get to St Michaels mount...

:o

Mick

Quote from: minky_monkey on May 14, 2010, 10:51:17 PM
Spent the evening on the beach taking sunset shots. Really should go to sleep, we're leaving at 5am to get to St Michaels mount...

:o

8)  Hope you all have a great time.  Also looking forward to seeing the pics.  :tup:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Sandy

I had a lovely time in Cornwall, thanks for arranging it Andrew. Sorry if I rushed off this morning but I did enjoy meeting everyone again.

Sarasocke

Hope everone got home OK!

I had a fantastic day yesterday. I'm quite pleased with my photos, but for me the main thing was getting to meet you guys personally  :tup:

Next meet Frankfurt please  :beer:
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.