• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 131
  • Total: 131
wex
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Seasonal changes

Started by DigiDiva, October 01, 2014, 09:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigiDiva

With Autumn here, and Winter around the corner, Christmas stuff appearing in the shops, I started to feel very 'ready for winter'. I googled winter images and loved the results that came up. Made me want mulled wine, a log fire, PJ's on and a nice festive movie.....

I know, it's only October but hubby will have the christmas CD on in a week or so......

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=winter+photographs&client=firefox-a&hs=WKS&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&channel=nts&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=yWMsVOekM7LB7AaiuoCwDw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=447
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Oldboy

You mean you have your winter woollies underware on!  :P :o

spikeyjen

I love Google images, but I also love that we are at the OTHER end of winter over here!

kerbside

Can't stand winter in the UK, cold dark and dismal. ?? After living in NZ and OZ for a number of years I can only say that I would prefer to be there.
Roll on February when I can get out of the UK for 6 weeks on the Northern Beach's, Collaroy here I come.????????????

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

Oldboy

I love all the seasons as each gives different scenes to photograph.  ;D

DigiDiva

Since taking up photography, I have really started to notice even slight changes in the seasons that passed me by before. Im seeing how a landscape changes even slightly throughout the year when before, I wouldn't really notice it. Im finding the best times for sun sets & sun rises, for mist over the water,for early morning mist rising at sunrise, for frosted tree tops etc.

Photography has also got me more interested in flora and fauna and has introduced me to my local WWT and watching wildlife and countyside programmes on TV.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Oldboy

Autumn colours starting.

The yellows start first.  ;D

Reinardina

And our bonfires (after coppicing) have started again last week.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

donoreo

Quote from: Reinardina on October 03, 2014, 09:21:14 AM
I had to google that :) 

Reinardina

Quote from: donoreo on October 03, 2014, 02:29:14 PM

The things you learn here!

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Oldboy

What, bonfires?  :uglystupid2:  :P

donoreo

Quote from: Oldboy on October 03, 2014, 07:05:23 PM

What, bonfires?  :uglystupid2:  :P
I know that bonfire is French for "good fire"  :tup:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.