• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 79
  • Total: 80
  • Mick
7ds
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Hei Folkens

Started by Jan Hagen, October 27, 2009, 04:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldboy

Just had a check for your gallery but it isn't there. When you upload a photo and get onto the description screen, you have to select an album to upload to else, when you press continue after putting in the information, an error message should appear and no image will be uploaded. Did you get this error message?  :doh:

Oldboy

Whilst checking other uploaded shots, just seen you have managed to post an image.  :tup:

Jan Hagen

Hei

Yes, I managed to post two vertical images now, a max of 800pxsl in height. Is there a maximum amount in pxsl size.
Saw Bruno posted one with 1200 pxsl?

Jan

Oldboy

Not sure on height, but there is a maximum file size.  ;D

Mick

Quote from: Jan Hagen on October 27, 2009, 10:25:40 PM
Hei

Yes, I managed to post two vertical images now, a max of 800pxsl in height. Is there a maximum amount in pxsl size.
Saw Bruno posted one with 1200 pxsl?

Jan

Hi Jan.  I really must get around to posting a guide.  :-[  The max file size is 1mb, and max width or height is 2048 pixels.  ;)

Hope this helps.

Rgrds

Mick
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Jan Hagen

Hey Mick

No worries, I got a horizontal picturer posted as well. There's got to be something with the one picture I wanted to post. I'll look more into it.
Looks great here at CC and way more activity than on PR.

Jan Hagen

Hi Mark

Wonderful shot, with great reflections. Lovely little tranquil cabin place. Yes, it can be pretty nippy, even in August.
Let me know when you plan to pass through this area again. Come to the wonderful west coast and drop by Flam. I'll show you around.

Cheers Jan

JuanVte

Hello Jan.
Nice to see you here.
Juan
Juan Vte Muñoz

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.