• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 51
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 33
  • Total: 33
aliexpress
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

AND THE WINNER OF Serif MoviePlus X6 Competition THE WINNER IS --

Started by Mick, May 02, 2012, 07:38:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eysha

Wow, i thought this one would have been decided by now,lol.  The suspense is killing me too.
Please visit my site at
www.ThekavanaghCollection.co.uk

Matthew

I reckon Mick is doing it for effect, like they do on them talent shows/dancing on ice etc etc.....haha :D
Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

jinky

Reinardina

I thought I'd missed the announcement while on holiday. So, we're all still in with a chance then?

My friend, a volunteer photographer for a local charity for whom I hope to win the software in due time (whenever), shot some video for the charity this morning, and is looking for free editing software.

Does anyone know if such software exists? And can you recommend it?

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Kerry Holt

but reinardina i wanted to win to give it to my son so he can do films.............................

Matthew

oooh the suspense......more tense than a Sumos' loin cloth... :uglystupid2:
Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Reinardina

Quote from: kerry holt on July 13, 2012, 05:38:45 PM
but reinardina i wanted to win to give it to my son so he can do films.............................

Seems a lot of us are in it, to surprise someone else!

Quote from: highlandscenics on July 13, 2012, 06:41:06 PM
oooh the suspense......more tense than a Sumos' loin cloth... :uglystupid2:

Never looked very closely at those cloths. They sound dangerous (to the eye of the beholder), the way you describe them.

Alfonso_Frisk

Sorry about the delay folks :-[
A winner has been selected and as soon as Mick has time he will announce it and publish the shot onto the front page.  :tup: ;D

RR
Alf ( on behalf of mod team )
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Kerry Holt

yippee yippee how can you keep it a secret!

Alfonso_Frisk

Quote from: kerry holt on July 13, 2012, 08:04:24 PM
yippee yippee how can you keep it a secret!
Very easy.
I dont want to get banned. lol
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Matthew

lol......Always a good incentive... ;D

Reinardina

Mick

OK, all I can do is appologise for the lack of input around here, I'm just so busy with other stuff at the moment. 

What I want to do if possible, (and I've mentioned this to the mod team), is to hand the running of the comps over to the Moderators and members to try and save me a bit of time.  Plus it might generate some new ideas into the mix.

That way, all I'll have to do is edit any posts already there, add a few banners etc, and send off the prize.   I'm pretty sure anyone from the mod group can use the announce feature too, so if I can leave that to you guys too that would help.   ;)

We now need you all to help out and come up with ideas for the next competition, to win a copy of PhotoPlus X5.  :idea:

Sorry if it looks like I've abandoned you all, this isn't the case, and will be back to normal real soon.  Gotta shoot now, more work to do this morning unfortunately.   ::)  :doh:  :legit:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Oldboy

Quote from: admin on July 15, 2012, 09:53:29 AM
OK, all I can do is appologise for the lack of input around here, I'm just so busy with other stuff at the moment. 

What I want to do if possible, (and I've mentioned this to the mod team), is to hand the running of the comps over to the Moderators and members to try and save me a bit of time.  Plus it might generate some new ideas into the mix.

That way, all I'll have to do is edit any posts already there, add a few banners etc, and send off the prize.   I'm pretty sure anyone from the mod group can use the announce feature too, so if I can leave that to you guys too that would help.   ;)

We now need you all to help out and come up with ideas for the next competition, to win a copy of PhotoPlus X5.  :idea:

Sorry if it looks like I've abandoned you all, this isn't the case, and will be back to normal real soon.  Gotta shoot now, more work to do this morning unfortunately.   ::)  :doh:  :legit:

No worries Mick.  :) :)

Matthew

No rest for the wicked Mick....Hmmm....I'll have to open this tin of ice cold beer now to relax... :beer: ;D

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.