• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 20
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 13
  • Total: 13
wex
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

POLL for Low Angle

Started by jinky, March 21, 2023, 10:06:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is your favourite on brief?

King of the Castle

2 (33.3%)
Humphrey  

4 (66.7%)
Snowdrops

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: March 25, 2023, 10:06:07 AM

jinky

Oldboy

Just given my vote to Humphrey.  :tup:

jinky

Me too Oldboy. Looking like a win for Chris. I think I messed up the system as we seem to be one challenge light as nothing on this week I think it was when I won whilst on Australia trip. I`m happy to set a challenge for week beginning eithewr tomorrow or next Sunday depending what Chris wants to do to get it back ion kilter

jinky

Well done Humphrey :)

Jediboy

Thanks for the votes guys. But Humphrey must take the credit.
I'll set a new theme now and hopefully then we can get back on track. Sorry I have not been here much recently. Started a new job and been busy and distracted but hopefully over the initial busy period and can settle back into things.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Oldboy

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.