• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 129
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 108
  • Total: 108
aliexpress
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

Weather Chat thread - 3rd to 10th October 2021

Started by anglefire, October 03, 2021, 07:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anglefire

This is the CHAT THREAD

The Weather as its all over the place at the moment hopefully something can be captured!

No restrictions on PP. Have fun.

Pictures to be taken between now and Sunday 10th October 2021, but if you are struggling this week one from your archive is fine.
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23:59 Monday 11th October 2021.
Poll will be up Tuesday 12th October 2021.

Winner to be announced Saturday 16th October 2021.

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to

Post a topic on the Sunday (or sooner) following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc.
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Oldboy

I haven't decided whether to enter a photo of the weather.  :uglystupid2:

anglefire

Whether you do or whether you don't is up to you ;)
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

anglefire

Bloody hell! We drove through that region a couple of years ago!
Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Jediboy

I have tested posotve for COVID and have been feeling rough. Not nice at all.
So I haven't touched my camera, but took this one just before I fell ill. Sort of weather related.
Stay safe everyone.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Oldboy

Sorry to hear that Jediboy. Hope you make a quick recovery with no long term problems. Have you had your vaccines yet?

Hinfrance

Get well soon Chris.

Sorry nothing from me this week, been a wee bit pre-occupied what with one thing and loads of other things.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Jediboy

Quote from: Oldboy on October 11, 2021, 09:19:05 PM
Sorry to hear that Jediboy. Hope you make a quick recovery with no long term problems. Have you had your vaccines yet?

Cheers Oldboy.
Yes, double vaccinated and naively thought I'd be OK. Luckily the kids have been OK.

Chris

Jediboy

Quote from: Hinfrance on October 12, 2021, 08:37:30 AM
Get well soon Chris.

Sorry nothing from me this week, been a wee bit pre-occupied what with one thing and loads of other things.

Thanks H.  :tup:

Chris

anglefire

Bugger I've forgotton to enter my own - I'm going to add one now and do the poll later tonight to allow any other stragglers.  :-[
Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Oldboy

Quote from: Jediboy on October 12, 2021, 02:39:45 PM

Cheers Oldboy.
Yes, double vaccinated and naively thought I'd be OK. Luckily the kids have been OK.

In that case you should recover quickly with no long term health problems.  :tup:

jinky

Sorry nothing from me this week. Just lost track of time and weather so boring here just now. Get well soon Chris

Jediboy

Quote from: Oldboy on October 12, 2021, 09:05:32 PM
Quote from: Jediboy on October 12, 2021, 02:39:45 PM

Cheers Oldboy.

In that case you should recover quickly with no long term health problems.  :tup:

I hope so.
7 days  now and still feeling very tired, no energy and coughing a fair bit.
I hate to think what it would have been like if i was not fully vaccinated!

Chris

Jediboy

Quote from: jinky on October 13, 2021, 10:23:39 AM
Sorry nothing from me this week. Just lost track of time and weather so boring here just now. Get well soon Chris

Thanks Jinky. Getting there.  :tup:

Chris

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.