• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 81
  • Total: 81
7ds
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Dilemma.

Started by Graham, February 26, 2011, 12:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graham

My good lady wife has gone home to her mother's (Just for the weekend you understand.). This leaves me with something of a moral dilemma.

Question:
                               Is it always wrong to eat pizza in the bath?
                                                                                                                Graham. ???
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Malcolm1938

NO - but dont try it under water.
Question - Have you been eating Pizza in the bath?
Answer - No I had a Calzone.
FKA CannOffice
Too old to die young
Every day is a good day - if you wake up....

My Gallery

krennon

Nope it's only wrong to eat pizza in the bath if you drop it and try and blow the bubbles off...

And don't get your sausage wet  :2funny: :legit:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Skhilled

:2funny:

What she doesn't know won't hurt her. Just remember to get rid of the evidence.
Nikon D3000
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6.G VR
Nikkor 70-210mm f4-f5.6 AF Macro Zoom
AF-S DX Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6.G ED VR

Graham

I have an exelent recipe for Calzone....... Buy a pizza and fold it in half! ;D

I is a vegetarian and so have never had to suffer a wet sausage..........soggy artichokes however!
                                  Graham.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Mick

Quote from: krennon on February 26, 2011, 01:22:51 PM

And don't get your sausage wet  :2funny: :legit:

More importantly, be careful with those chillies near your tackle m8.   :D  :legit:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

ABERS

It's my Gnochi's I have trouble with, too long in the bath and they get all wrinkly.  :-[

krennon

More importantly, be careful with those chillies near your tackle m8.   :D  :legit:
[/quote]

Reminds me of when I worked in a Pizza shop, me and the manager were out front serving customers and there was a guy out the back making the chili sauce chopping up fresh chilis....we heard this scream ran out the back thinking he had cut a finger off or something.....no he was standing at the toilet sink trousers down, splashing water over himself....guess who forgot to wash his hands BEFORE he'd gone to the toilet OUCH  :doh:
Boy did  we ;D
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Skhilled

Just as bad as frying something naked or without a shirt on.  :2funny:

Quote from: Graham on February 26, 2011, 01:30:37 PM
    I have an exelent recipe for Calzone....... Buy a pizza and fold it in half! ;D

Good one, Graham!

Quote from: krennon on February 26, 2011, 03:21:45 PM
Reminds me of when I worked in a Pizza shop, me and the manager were out front serving customers and there was a guy out the back making the chili sauce chopping up fresh chilis....we heard this scream ran out the back thinking he had cut a finger off or something.....no he was standing at the toilet sink trousers down, splashing water over himself....guess who forgot to wash his hands BEFORE he'd gone to the toilet OUCH  :doh:
Boy did  we ;D

One more reason why I don't eat hot peppers, etc...
Nikon D3000
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6.G VR
Nikkor 70-210mm f4-f5.6 AF Macro Zoom
AF-S DX Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6.G ED VR

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.