• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 107
  • Total: 107
bhphotovideo
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Online SLR Camera Simulator

Started by Mick, January 05, 2011, 11:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

One for the newbie camera owners.  The Online SLR Camera Simulator!   :D

Set the ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed, Play with the distance etc, and see how you pic turns out.

1: Alter the settings and watch the readings in the viewfinder
2: Click the shutter button.
3: View your photo.

Click the "Return to viewfinder" button to try again with new settings.

There's also a couple more

http://www.photonhead.com/simcam/  
http://www.kamerasimulator.se/eng/?page_id=2
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Graham

Wish they had that when I started out, it would have saved me a fortune in glass plates and chemicals!
                                                  Graham. :tup:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

ABERS

I spent a fortune on those large pieces of cloth that you put over your head when looking at the image on the plate at the back of the camera, I always seemed to put them down somewhere and forget them when I was packing up the dog cart with all the rest of the gear! Happy days! ::)

Hinfrance

That's great. Now I never need leave my study ever again.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Just Dave

Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Carlj

It's accurate - I got ERR99 code   :legit:

Hinfrance

Quote from: Carlj on January 06, 2011, 05:41:05 PM
It's accurate - I got ERR99 code   :legit:

So I guess it's just a Canon simulator then? Or nearly - it's usually an E06 in my experience.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Sandy

Thanks for the link, it was interesting to see what happens, not so good as a Pentax thou

Sandy

Skhilled

Nikon D3000
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6.G VR
Nikkor 70-210mm f4-f5.6 AF Macro Zoom
AF-S DX Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6.G ED VR

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.